Socal Seed Vault - Anyone dealt with them?

Hello …
I was looking at picking up some seeds from Socal Seed Vault but i can’t find much info on them at all. Hels got some legit crosses ( looking at mac f2 x mimosa) and they are priced nicely but i would appreciate if anyone has any experience with that they cold share or has any kind of opinion on them based on things you’ve heard or seen! Thanks in advance! JOP

PS: there’s also a socal seed co but I’m pretty sure tats a different seller

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @IHAVEMYBIGBOYPANTSON . I can tell you nothing about what you ask but welcome just the same.

5 Likes

Thank you kindly for the welcome and that’s just as good as an answer to the question :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dealt with them via strainly.io about 3 years ago. Was satisfied with their services/communication/products. BTW, welcome to the site, you’ll like it here, take the time to check out the rules, many helpful souls reside. Do stay safe, take special care and, indeed. be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

He is really prompt at responding and will send lots of freebies in my experience!

6 Likes

thank you ! do you remember if they included extra packs too, looked like from the little info i did find that people were buying like 1-2 packs and 3-4 would show up. genetics or their validity is a priority but an extra pack never hurts especially in spring.

4 Likes

ok that answer my response to Misterbee :wink: i think im sold

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @IHAVEMYBIGBOYPANTSON!! :slight_smile:

I’ve bought from them twice on Strainly, and was very satisfied with their service. Fast shipping, and freebies. I haven’t grown any of them out yet, so I can speak to the genetics, but I’d buy from them again. They have a Mexican Red Hair that I’ve thought about buying.

Good luck man, let us know how it goes. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

8 Likes

I think ill like it here… i was more active on rollitup but would wait forever and not hear back … happened a lot… at these LED grow temps a spidermite population could have taken over the neighborhood by the time i got an answer

9 Likes

Welcome to OG. I used to be on roll it up as well but now I can’t even remember the last time I posted there.
You will really like it here. Good luck with the order, I have not dealt with them but sounds like it’s worth a xxxx shot from the responses so far.

5 Likes

Lol damb big fingers.

2 Likes

Hahah sorry. I can delete that. It felt kinda mean. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem. No offence taken. I can edit the post too. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to OG enjoy

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! I know if you search while on this page it brings up several results to add to these responses.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

2 Likes

I have one more question maybe someone here knows, I’m picking up a dominion skunk X Mac f2 cross from someone else and the way they have the options listed is 13 Seed breeder pack #14, 13 Seed pack #36, 6 Seed pack #14 , 6 Seed Pack #36. Now I know that those are 2 different female lines and then of course how many seeds per pack in the beginning but what exactly does it mean when it says breeder pack. I thought breeder pack was kind of an arbitrary marketing term just normally meaning there’s a good amount to hunt through (whatever the breeder feels without really carrying any meaning) but the reason I’m asking is that he adds the “breeder” designation to the one pack of 13 but not the other. Did he maybe just forget to add breeder or am I mistaken and their is some sort of actual meaning and therefore the difference in the seeds that in this case a non-breeder 6 pack vs the breeder 13 pack of the same line come with ?

How are they with shipping? I ordered from them last week, they usually respond within a day but they still haven’t shipped my order… starting to wonder if I got ripped off

Have used Socal thru IG a few times. Always delivered with a Desert secret x freebie. I grew 1/2 pack of his Bloogies was really good. Keeper? maybe not but good enough that I will germ the rest of them at some point. Thats high praise from me.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’m always a bit nervous ordering from a new breeder. I just ordered glaciers of ice from them, it’s a MAC f2 x fruity pebbles cereal cut

4 Likes

nice sounds fyahh. Idk much about his MAC f2 but the mac/bio diesel cross I ran from another member was killa good just not very stable.

1 Like