Soil balance pro

So I wanted to see if anyone has used this product or is perhaps had contact with someone who has.

There is also interest from me to see if two people would want to try it and document what happens with two identical clones, one treated and one untreated.

I will see what the interest is here and come back with more information on this product. It really seems amazing and I know the people standing behind it are no joke in the industry.

This can be used in soil or hydro setups and the two who are chosen or willing to do the documented grow will be supplied with enough to make 100 gallons (we can talk if more is needed for what you believe would be needed to make the run complete-able).

9 Likes

I am interested, however probably not your guy right away, I have to do a run to another state in april,
however I am interested in the results,and if you wanted it tested after april when i get back we could talk.

1 Like

That’s awesome DM me and we can talk a little further, but if you are down to give it a go in the near future I’m all for it.

1 Like

Still interested?

1 Like

yes yes i am

1 Like

If you send them an email and ask nice they will send you a 10 gram sample. I just finished mine, it was enough for 12 plants. I really liked it, my plants were amazing. I started using mammoth p at the same time though, current grow will be only mammoth p, so we shall see if there is a quality decline

5 Likes

That’s awesome. That’s what I was trying to do here, I am in contact with them and seeing how I can engage the community through here. Thank you for the pics. Definitely interested to see how things go.

2 Likes

Here are some good side by side videos.

I found that if you want to brew this or mammoth p into teas, to use a handful of straw or alfalfa in it as well, it grows a broader array of mycorhyzzial life. Look at it under a microscope and you see a bunch of obviously different things. Brew it with just molasses and castings and there is very little diversity of life, comparatively.

2 Likes

These will Be watched tonight. I’m glad to know the stuff you noted. As I’ve just started to use the product myself. My brother does tons of biz with mammoth so I decided a different route lol.

2 Likes

I’d put them equal to each other IMO. And together it really makes it pop.

I should note I also use a few other mycco products too. Great white granular into my soil, I use both of the roots terp teas, brewed and dry, oreganismXL, azos, mycos, I think I’m forgetting another something too.

Added every other water during veg and maybe 3 or 4 more times during early/mid flower. After that your soil and roots are all colonized (as long as you don’t go bone dry) and your wasting $. Thats how I got my sample to last as long as I did. You only need the tip of a knife added to a few gallons of water. Always use chlorine free water when you make teas or add an innoculant.

2 Likes

Temporary respite per op.