Solar "Ghetto" growing with Hoodini

off to good start plus 20char----------------------------------------

2 Likes

a little side by side comparative lol . . . I think my 16oz cupper is trying to start budding lol still no preflowers but it should be ready for @StevieG s pollen by the time its ready and gets here so fingers crossed🤞
The lights are still broke for now :cry: but I’ve had her in the window for the last 3 nights and i can tell a difference in growth without the ghetto grow. . .it’s slowed but still picking up. . .she’s only been fed 3 times so far with MegaCrop. . . Should I be feeding more?

4 Likes

What kinda mega crop are you using if u don’t mind.
I started to use some when my plants started slouching/dieing and they made a great recovery I havnt used it since, ima start to use it lol.
Cheers

2 Likes

Its that free sample bag they are/were doing so I don’t know. . .

It’s dis un :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Yup its the Same stuff it lasts forever

2 Likes

Lol unless you let your old lady feed her plant with it hahah. . . She put a tablespoon worth in a 16.9oz water bottle and feed her plant with it hahaha. . .that was 3 weeks ago and it’s still dark green. . . But no nute burn! I thought that was pretty cool

3 Likes

Another quick comparative. . . My 16oz cupper had popped pistils this morning!
And my ReikoX mix is doing great. . .she will be fed after I post this haha

5 Likes

Another quick pic. . . Not a very good one but the roots coming out of the bottom are BEAUTIFUL absolutely perfect

She’s in a 44oz styrafoam cup

3 Likes

why not try coir first sence u know soil. they say u get hydro like grow from coir and bottled nutes.

2 Likes

Good advice @treedawg thank you :+1::grin: but I am using coco coir… smart minds think alike eh!!:wink:

1 Like

well that good getting hydro growth speeds thing up so u just usr organic soil outside one day i will need tips on coir grow ? if our minds think alike we bought or screw.

2 Likes

Hahahah yup I think your right were screwed lol this is my first attempt at all hydro in coco coir and mega crop (still to sissy to try the botanicare lol)

A quick pic before I feed her this morning. . .im feeding by hand and honestly I’m not measuring my mega crop either I’ve started very very small and have worked my way up by how she is looking in the morning. . .

4 Likes

i donot know liquid nutes but my mind say it is best to stick with 1 nute line and master it.

2 Likes

i been watching that low watt mmj grow

2 Likes

i belive a ph pen and appm pen is a must have or ph strips and drops.

3 Likes

I’ve always grown my pot by eye. . .never checked ph, never even seen a ppm meter except online but your probably right . To fully get the most out of hydro I do need them buuuuuuut I’m HOODINI and I like to experiment (not with guys though lol) so this is a test of my skills as a grower to see if you can do it without all those fancy doodads

4 Likes

figure out this coir grow soi can get some advive i got alot of printer out how to but 0 experiance.

3 Likes

Lol sounds like a plan my brother. . . Just follow along with the thread and you will find out EXACTLY what not to do hahaha

1 Like

Ok day 18 update

Pretty proud of her she’s doing great with my eyeballing of nutes lol

6 Likes

Here is a pic of my HIGH-tech ppm meter I’ve really been using for all you doubter out there haha

Apparently mega crop turns black after it gets wet and then drys. And NO I don’t use a full scoop per feeding i just use this to get it out of the bag for eyeballing hehe

1 Like