Solfire beans

Always wanted to run some of solfires work. His work sounds legit. Anyone have experience with these genetics?

5 Likes

I have a discord friend who pretty much only grows Solfire. Gonna do a grow off together next year with some folks and some Solfire beans

4 Likes

That sounds great. Hope it turns out well for you. I would like to get involved in that grow also however I don’t have discord

3 Likes

We’re all local to each other and we’re doing a thing with it, so you’d have to be local. If you’re in VA, we can get you hooked up with discord :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The strain we’ll be running is the Bahama Berry.

4 Likes

No unfortunately I’m from Ontario Canada

3 Likes

I’ll make sure I take pics and post them in my journal as they flower out

4 Likes

That would be excellent. The cool thing I liked about solfire is he’s liked some of my posts on insta and he actually sent me a Christmas card in the mail . Thought that was really nice :+1:

3 Likes

That is super nice!

2 Likes

In case anyone needs it. He does daily giveaways too

6 Likes

I really enjoy Solfire’s work! I have ran Don Mega, Gasnana, Mega Mind, and Bahama Mama. I also have 3 FX3 that will get flipped in a week or two, and I just started Lung Buster. I’ve never been dissatisfied with Solfire’s breeding. His plants have turned out some of my favorite smokes I’ve had in the last two years—Don Mega, Gasnana, and Mega Mind are all top 10 smokes in the last two years.

A word to the wise—you will hear a few complaints that his gear produces herms. I think this is true, but I also think this is true of most feminized seed breeders and I know of very few breeders these days truly stabilizing feminized lines against herming anymore. While this may have some truth to it, it’s largely based on the fact that his prized and most potent creation (used in many crosses)—Don Mega—has GMO on one side and GSC on the other. While I think he has tamed these strains’ traditional disposition for herming, it still happens.

10 Likes

I did Bahama Berry this year outside, in the ground. It was 10 ft tall and yielded over a pound.

12 Likes

Wow very well done she’s a beautiful specimen. I’m sure you’ll get a few f1’s in there.

2 Likes

I ran some lemon grab on my last grow and it was wonderful smoke.
Would love to grow some Bahamas mama in the future for sure

3 Likes

If anyone has any opened (or unopened I guess) Solfire or Exotic packs or crosses to trade, hit me up please :+1:

2 Likes

Have several older packs messages if interested

2 Likes