Solfire Gardens: Double Tap (GG4 x Black Banana)

Here’s a few pics of some double tap I grew a couple years ago. I popped 6 seeds but had a lot of “females” start throwing balls at about week 3 of flower. Out of the 6 I popped I had one that didn’t show any intersex traits. I ended throwing 4 out because it was so bad, but I kept one of the intersex plants and thankfully it didn’t hermie to the point of no return. Had a couple balls that I plucked off and didn’t see any more intersex for the rest of the grow.

Both phenos were pretty nice, but the one that showed some intersex was actually my favorite.

Pheno 1 (a little on the fluffy side and stems had trouble supporting the bud weight. Nose was like sweaty dumpster and maybe a lil petrol. This was the pheno that didn’t show intersex)

Pheno 2 (Although this one showed intersex traits, it was no doubt my favorite. Straight crude oil, gas rag, funk. I loved this one but didn’t hold onto her because of the instability. Buds were extremely dense to the point it was difficult to squeeze one. Also the smallest lower buds on the plant were still over a gram. This was a great plant)

Thanks for tuning in guys, happy growing :raised_hands:t2:

19 Likes

That’s probably my favorite weed smell, at least currently.

4 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes