Solfire - The Get Down

Any opinions on Solfire’s The Get Down?

On sale now and the collector in me is coming on strong. Special place in my heart for other SOL’s as well. :rofl: Everything I grow is SOL FIRE!!!

5 Likes

Not familiar with the strain but solfires gear looks fire. Get it!

1 Like

$35 for 12 regs on seedsherenow right now. Dont need anymore seeds but such a deal!

these-prices-are-too-damn-low

8 Likes

I’d scoop it at that price that’s a great deal. I think most places raised prices on his new gear.

2 Likes

I like that lineage! Especially THE MELTDOWN! Their new cross MANDO looks so fire too! Yoda x Bahama Mama :fire:

I have their Grape Spodie and Don Lemon but haven’t ran those yet and probably won’t get to them until 2022-2023 :man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I got some bahama mama s1s, bahama bussdown, purple marmalade, and some citrus black. Only thing that was stopping me was all his stuff I havnt grown yet. Should do SOLs Sol Garden as a diary and run a few from each!

But I did just now get them because they were already in my cart when . . . BOG Sour Boggle came into stock. So yeah, I purchased, no time to remove from cart!

4 Likes

Its sad that they only have cash and money order as payment… what about us EU people 🥲😞

Bitcoin ain’t fun either

2 Likes

Lol Nice! That’s a solid idea SOL! I’m still waiting for the “BOG Grape Punch” restock. Not sure how real that last Grape Punch drop was…since BOG told me himself that he lost his Grape Punch and wouldn’t be bringing it back.
Then he passes away and all of a sudden there’s a very small Grape Punch drop. Red flag up. But still would buy em to see for myself.

2 Likes

Only 3 packs went up and sold out already. At least they were 13 packs like before and $98. Got the 6 pack sour blutooth from him and he priced em at 108. Used 25% off coupon for those, but still. He was legit BOG distributor so heres hoping. Not where I thought this thread would go but all roads lead back to BOG for me it seems. Im ok with that. :joy:

3 Likes

Yea it’s crazy to see how the price went up so high. When I bought my BOG seeds from BOG it was $129 for 3 packs but I didn’t buy through a seed bank

1 Like

I got my BOG stuff I grew in 2003 or 2004ish from seedbay sold direct from BOG. Lost whatever seeds I still had during growing break. Now just trying to get it back and new strains he made during that time. Sour Bubble was still new and being tested back then. Loved following his monster sour bubble grow journal. Still have some threads of mine on icann growong his stuff he dropped into and commented on. The fact I can still go back and see those threads is awesome to me.

2 Likes

Nice! First time I grew BOG was his Grape Punch in 2007-2008…DWC style (I’ve only grown his sour strawberry in soil)

Harborside Oakland had clones of it back then so I grabbed a cut of the BOG Grape Punch, Blue Dream, GDP, The Church, and Mendo Purps.

The Grape punch had the strongest high but the best plant was Blue Dream

2 Likes

Grape Punch came out right at my end of growing then

This is a thread of mine with a triple node Grape Punch that BOG popped in on circa 2004. Im SonOfSally over there.

Tri Powered Grape Punch

1 Like

ugh, thanks… thanks alot…
i swore i wasnt going to buy any more for a while…

now im a few BTC poorer and have more to add to my collection…

i swear i dont have a problem… i can ttly stop anytime

1 Like

Pretty sure there is a thread here that I need to join and find a sponsor. Id be yours but if you called me because you were tempted to buy seeds Id just say do it.

2 Likes

@FiveGar How did your Solfire runs turn out for you?