Sologrow Garden

what no jackalopes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have a couple of rocks/minerals I’d like to send you someday if that’s okay? I have a collection of things that I didn’t find, only acquired through a collector who is my neighbor. My family is from the Ray Mine area of AZ. I found this beautiful picture on the internet. This is around 10 miles from my house.

12 Likes

Wow! That would be great to get a few more items for our small collection. I would really appreciate that. I have lent the items out to some of the schools around here for the science classes. Kids really enjoy them and once they hear how old the stuff is, they really freak out. :grin: That is a really beautiful place. I would enjoy sitting and relaxing somewhere like that.

5 Likes

My natural state is just walking around with my headphones on staring at the ground since I got a cassette Sony Walkman. From October to April, it’s pretty damn nice. I’m always collecting something and the kitchen windowsill is too crowded with my trinkets and Moms has been painting a ton of river stones lately.

7 Likes

That is nice. I spend as much time as I can sitting on the deck with my dog and my plants listening to jazz music. Makes the work day much better. The painted rocks are cool. Great little hobby to have.

4 Likes

MACxMendoBreath & MACxMothman(HighSchoolSweetheartBreathxBlueZkittles)
10 regs each

Put my Lakai shoes in there for YoungDad420!

9 Likes

After a round of green mulberry leaves, twigs, compost, melon rinds and granular humic acids comes the nice looking mulch.

9 Likes

The plant equivalent of the best honeymoon suit in Las Vegas
( circa 1973… with the shag)

Yeah Baby!
G

5 Likes

And it smells good too Gpaw!

3 Likes

I like the dick and balls cactus!

5 Likes

You might not believe this, but the “dick” part leans different ways. I will go out there and it’s like it’s in a pair of tight pants, left one day then right. I got scared because one day the shit was just lying on the ground next to the balls like he fell asleep drunk and naked.

8 Likes

No joke, look at this thing. Se hacé como una verga de verdad!

13 Likes

The tomato is loving the foliar feeding the most. The increase in stem thickness is apparent in all the plants.

11 Likes

Looking good! What are you using for foliars?

1 Like

I’m really liking the Nectar for the Gods. The Hygrozyme or another enzyme product really boosts the effects of organic nutrients in my soil and on the leaves. I know some people don’t like bottles with “cartoons” on them, but the Nectar products are reasonably priced and I like their calcium heavy philosophy. Also got the fishbone meal from Nectar too.

5 Likes

Don’t ya have to poop in the clay pottery and bury it? And wait a few centuries? Looking good brotha @Solowolf love your style!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, my uncle says the pottery was definitely shit in. Shat in? He also said, “not too much nitrogen in flower and the colas will be this long!”

7 Likes

If you haven’t already you should go to Nectars website and order their free sample pack. Think it’s something like $10 shipping but when I did it a couple years ago they sent out enough product to get me through a couple plant grow with some left over. Their warehouse is a mile or so away from me. I use their #4 soil quite a bit too.

5 Likes

Thanks for that tid bit. I ordered their Medusa Magic off Amazon. Looked like they had some other good stuff.

2 Likes

Just went there. Shipping is based off where you live they say. Suppose to get back to me with a shipping quote.

I received an email quote from them for shipping and what I would get. I am in the DMV area (East Coast)

Shipping and handling to your zip code is $65.00

Our sample cases come with a quart of Gaia, Medusa, Zeus, Demeter’s, Athena’s and Herculean Harvest. As well as an 8-ounce bottle of Khaos and Olympus up. It will also include a feeding schedule.

This looks like a good deal for what is included.