Sologrow Garden

Wow really cool spot there, I’ve never been to that sort of climate before. 106 is hot but at least it’s dry… believe it or not where I’m at in Canada it’s been almost that hot lately too but also always super muggy and humid. GROSS

Hygrozyme is expensive but really is amazing stuff. I love your cactus, looks like he had a fun weekend hahaha

3 Likes

That cactus is a lot of fun! I have the naughtiest group of friends and we would all get a kick out one like that in my yard! :rofl:

I don’t have problems with cartoon bottles as long as it works and is organic I’m happy! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

The thought of foliars right now gives me anxiety. I’m past the 3 gallon hand sprayer point. Everything has to go in the hose end sprayer now. Funny, I’m an accountant and do math all day every day, but sometimes trying to calculate how much to translate how much goes in the thing and how much to set it per gallon is tricky. lol Especially when it’s stuff with a huge dilution rate.

Speaking of which… sorry to bomb your thread @Solowolf and go off topic, but @Tinytuttle What should I set the hose end sprayer to with my comfrey juice? Or should I just dilute it into thirds and just mass water the stuff in? I’ve got a 5 gallon bucket of ferment out there. Maybe just fill the entire sprayer and set to highest dilution per gallon?

3 Likes

https://www.worx.com/20v-hydroshot-portable-power-cleaner-wg625.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_bit08686gIV7R-tBh15vQGEEAQYAiABEgLKmvD_BwE
@Meesh When’s your birthday?

3 Likes

I love that! You just stick the extra hose right in the bucket. I was trying to figure out from the pic if it connects to the spigot and then it just has the other hose just dropped in the bucket for dilution. Only problem I see is dragging the bucket and the hose all over the backyard.

Edit: Duh I could just dilute it first in the bucket. Just saw the other descriptor pic then stick the thing in that. That’s cool

1 Like

I bookmarked that link. This years purchase was a rototiller. Next year I can go for something like that.

1 Like

I figure, you could run a UV resistant plastic tubing 50’ out of a barrel because you just want a gentle spray. The extra length of hose would probably tone down the power enough to shower the monsters softly.

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I do with my tea fill the ortho sprayer set at 8 and go to town from my understanding that dispenses at a rate of 8 ounces per every gallon of water dispensed, the quart capacity will disappear quickly.

1 Like

Yes, I have the same sprayer. So I’ll just fill it up like 1000 times lol Is comfrey okay to foliar as well or just drench the soil?

1 Like

If only done a drench with it maybe experiment with it see how it does

2 Likes

Good Start solo…
Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Purple Crash

Vader OG

16oz cup challenge LowDak

6 Likes

@Joker These are a couple of my favorite bouquets my mom has done. Just some rocks from down by the river.

The artist in residence.

I can draw, but I have to be really motivated and really stoned. Basically, the only thing I have drawn all year. I guess I will finish it sometime soon.

7 Likes

My wife does really intricate paint by numbers to relax. First time she told me I laughed thinking about the paint by numbers we did as kids. My son and I tried them for about an hour. Not for me, don’t have the patience.

2 Likes

This is one she recently finished.

7 Likes

My wife tried that too. She didn’t last much longer then you did. I just looked at it and knew no way I was trying it…lol

3 Likes

The paint by numbers is exactly what my Mom was doing and then she just wanted to do some rocks after seeing some pictures. She’s only been doing the rocks for about 4 months and the improvement is impressive. My Mom is used to my sarcasm and need to make jokes, so I told her that an old dog can learn new tricks and she said, “Fuck you.” and flipped me off :fu:t3:. :laughing: I do all kinds of crazy shit with my Mom. I had her in the car a while back and she threatened to jump out of the vehicle just because I played “Funky Cold Medina” 5 or 6 times in a row. Sometimes we watch TV and let’s say Charlize Theron is on the screen, I will ask my Mom, “would you bone Charlize Theron?” She hates that too.

6 Likes

Enjoy the time with your mom my friend. Those memories are great to have. My mom and I did lots of fun stuff, she never smoked weed. The best part was no matter how much trouble I got in, she was in the fox hole with me when the fight came regardless of how she felt about it. Miss her a lot.

9 Likes

The past 3 weeks have been some Mortal Kombat BRUTALITY!!! for plants here. A record number of days with temperatures above 110* so far.
The Vader OG is flowering early this year.

The GPS Purple Crash is surviving.

You know those Cherubs tomatoes you get from Costco? Yup. Somehow.

Remember this poor little guy? He just appeared out of nowhere.

He looks like this now! Snake Plissken v2.0

Things will turn around soon. I hope.

11 Likes

hopefully yall will get some much needed relief from these summer temps. I’m hoping we just had our last major heat wave of the year. Im sure yall got hit by the same wave this last week or two. It was damn brutal dude. He’ll we discussed it lol. I figure ill be flowering here in a week or two dude. The one is ready for sure I think both will be but I was thinking last night…you know since you have that 2 or 3 week transition period ill just finish up the veg in that period no sense in going 2 more weeks then transition. Hopefully I don’t screw myself

1 Like