SOLSTRIPS UK (q&a)

Aye her tent is 120cm x 60cm wide so a single rack at 95cm made sense and she can also use it in a 1M x 1M space if she wanted to bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

My reasoning with the 80cm too bro in the same size tent but will allow the rack to sit parallel to the fan/filter if necessary as itā€™s 150 high

1 Like

That is a good plan too eh bro. The filter does cost space.

1 Like

DIY orders only. Canā€™t be fucked fronting shit to build people stuff. Once theyā€™re gone theyre gone

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: lostInaSOG Solstrip build

Has/is anyone using solstrips for side lighting? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yes. But not someone who frequents OG. I have a guy in Bristol thatā€™s had a couple full units made. And then heā€™s supplementing with 5000k single strips driven at 36w each with proposed good results

2 Likes

@anon58740919 I donā€™t know if your still selling/building these lights but what sort of money are we talking to cover a 4x4 with heatsinks and dimmable driver included. Iā€™m aiming for around 600w in 3500k.

3 Likes

I am still selling. Not so much building at the minute. But I could make exceptions. You would need to run 2 drivers hlg320h24a or b. For the amp ratings to be sweet for house sockets. Drop me a pm we will work something out mate

3 Likes

Iā€™ll pm you tonight mate once I get home. I donā€™t mind a bit soldering and Iā€™m handy with electrics and metal work so even just supplying what I need would be perfect. Like I said Iā€™ll pm you tonight mate.

3 Likes

No probs mate Iā€™m in work myself at the minute

1 Like

12 x 5000k remaining. 14 x 2700k remaining and thatā€™s your lot from me uk folks

2 Likes

Iā€™m really surprised folk have not snatched these up, makes no sense to me. Mind you i havenā€™t got any 5000k stripsā€¦yet :laughing:

2 Likes

The 5000k paired with 2700k out perform straight 3500k in my opinion bro

2 Likes

Weā€™ll find out soon enough :rofl: you any idea when you will ship the beast out @anon58740919

1 Like

Once sheā€™s ā€œburned inā€ mate I donā€™t send a light without a proper test before they leave. But before the week is out definitely

2 Likes

Nice one mate. I threw a few seeds in coco pellets yesterday so Iā€™m hoping on seeing a few little green heads popping through by the end of the week. I can veg under my meizhi for the time being so no big rush. Was just enquiring :+1:

1 Like

My plan of action is to test yours whilst waiting for the last bit to sort @Gaz29 cob rig and take them both to the post office at the same time bro. Iā€™m Keen to shift the rest of the strips now too.

3 Likes

A friend of mine is looking at buying a quantum board for his small setup. Iā€™ll have a word and point him in your direction. Whatā€™s the length of the strips as his tent is only a baby.

2 Likes

What size is his tent and Iā€™ll tell you what I would recommend bro.

1 Like