SOLSTRIPS UK (q&a)

I’ll shoot him a text to find out for sure but it’s likely only a 80x80 as he is growing gorilla style hiding it from his family mate.

1 Like

Something like this 6 strip. 250w non dimmable 600x500mm. £1 a watt built unit. £30 a strip if he fancies the diy

That’s practically cost again btw. Just cos I want shut fast

4 Likes

Yeah I’d noticed you was eager to sell the remaining stock. You got other plans on the horizon?? Also yeah he will love the thought of building it himself. He’s a tinkerer :rofl:

2 Likes

Just the cola cubes really light wise on the horizon mate. Licensing agreement ends in September too. There’s timescales I’d like to keep

4 Likes

I’m thinking maybe a 5000k in the middle of each of my mini rigs bro :thinking:

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea brother. Particularly if you got some sativa beans you wanna Chuck in there

2 Likes

Yeh i’m trying to keep stretch to a minimum bro. That would give me the full range cos strips 1 & 5 are 2700k and strips 2 & 4 are 3500k.

I’ll take 3 x 5000k so i have a spare and i’ll take another 1 x 2700k for stock :thumbsup:

2 Likes

6 x 2700k and 4 x 5000k pre mounted. And these are all the strips that are to be sold by us.

First person to send £280 takes the last lot

4 Likes

any chance of any sort of 80cm solstrip anytime soon with heatsinks would be perfect for most peoples grows a 100w a strip ?

Yeah there’s an x3 that runs on 36v. 72w a strip about 80cm. Ask baudelaire.

1 Like

i seen the x3s i thaught they were the same size il have a look cheers mate

1 Like