Some of the 2020 outdoor

Uploading: 20201021_155434.jpg… Uploading: 20201020_215445.jpg…

Learned a lesson, do not grow next to the pool when the summers are extremely hot and humid already. We battled with wpm but got it taken care of then came the white flies.

15 Likes

you must of battle hard. they look pretty gorgeous to me! Nice work

2 Likes

I washed leaves daily for awhile, using a milk and water mixture .

1 Like

Congratulations, the plants are beautiful, how was it after curing? Tell us a little how they were treated, organic?

hug

1 Like

Living soil that I mixed and amended , water was from the river or rain water . Didn’t want to use any chemicals on the first round of those strain’s ( Davies sour tangerine, cali og, gmo, and unicorn poop ) . All have been great medicine . For me the Davies is a good mellow day time downer to relax , gmo is definitely best for night time medicine , cali og will give you a push to get your stuff done along with the unicorn poop .

3 Likes

Which one of those is the topped picture one with the darker colors to it I could get lost in that on looks alone.
And props to the dedication on organic. Between River/rain water and washing with milk/water. Makes me look forward to my retirement one day…several one days unfortunately.

The darker plant with purple showing a lot is GMO aka garlic cookies

1 Like

I have one of those lines up for my next go so I’m liking that answer!

1 Like

Can I ask what your mix & amendments were?

1 Like

Good rich black composted soil, manure,alfalfa meal, lime, organic espoma , peat moss, worm castings and perlite

3 Likes

All in all they look delightful!