Some pictures from over the last few years...enjoy

Just a little background …

I started growing in late 2011 in a tent. My love for growing grew rapidly. The summer of 2013 I did my first big grow outdoors in Calaveras County, which was actually my second harvest ever. In the summer of 2014, I did a smaller greehouse, a 10x20. While I was running a greenhouse I took a job for a new dispensary in the Bay area as a grow room manager. I ran 200 lights in 5 rooms over a span of 2 and a half years. I just recently moved to Oregon to do an outdoor medical grow here. Im gearing up this year to take on a serious breeding program. Over the years Ive experimented with breeding and now I have the time and space to do it. So Ill be pumping out seeds and hoping to partner up with a few growers to test the genetics

Ill upload more pictures if anyone would like to see any more or answer any questions if there are any.

27 Likes

Wow,

This is beautiful.

Please keep posting.

Love your Grow.

99%

2 Likes

Very impressive professional level! Just wow!

What is your preferred method for indoor on this scale? Hydro?

Are those sectors separately accessible?

The breeding project sounds good to me! Your grows look beautiful. Let us know about your strains. I believe Dynasty Seeds is a similar model…based out of a big medical greenhouse & farm in OR. Might as well take advantage of all the space and plants to do your selections. :+1:

1 Like

I like to grow in Coco Slabs, so yes in hydro. Each tray has 40 plants and we had 20 trays per room, 800 plants total per room. Each tray is on casters so we were able to shift trays around and work on each plant. I was fighting hard to get rolling benches and it wasn’t until I left the facility that we got them…which is a bummer but im stoked for my guys still working there.

This is our Fluence LED room. We ran the VYPRx Plus LED bars, I’m not sure if anyone is familiar with those, but I loved them. This was right after we had harvested and prepped for another run.

10 Likes

21 Likes

Excellent idea!

Hope to see more pics!

99%

1 Like

Just plain stunning.wish i was there.

Amazing work. which genetics work or plan to work for breeding?

19 Likes

I have some genetic I’ve been stocking up on from random bag seeds and a couple bought from various cups. I worked at a dispensary as a grower so a lot of the times I was handed the bag seeds that our purchasers found in vendor bags.

I have a couple crosses of my own and some my buddies have made. Ill be making a post about all my working material in the future.

2 Likes

6 Likes

this is one of the studs I worked with a few years ago, TGA Vortex. The ones in the back were some of Reserva Privada Tangie seeds, before they dropped under crocketts company. There was A LOT of purple in this pack, I was lucky enough to get 2 blood orange tangie phenos right around the time the hype for that pheno was coming out.

10 Likes

incredible grows, are your bag seeds known strains or just a mix bag?

I’m up for testing your beans @SB_Selections, i can crack em when needed … lovely looking plants :seedling: bud :arrow_up:
Happy growing
Gaz

1 Like

Your boy is a brute. Nice, rilly nice.

Little bit of both. I was lucky enough to know someone who was connected to elemental seeds before they started produce seeds for sale. This person handed me a True OG bag seed from What is believed to be from the same batch that won them their first cannabis cup.

This is what was told to me by a reputable source … but I’ll take it for what it’s worth until I see this seed popped.

I have a bunch of others as well just don’t have my list on my phone.

1 Like

Look at the sacks on that monster Vortex ! :astonished:

Real nice pics,wish I had the space to grow on that scale :+1:

wow this is lovely work! Enjoy the fruits of it :slight_smile: