Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

Nice, those are fun. The most I do at one time is 4 different strains of pollen per plant, keeps it manageable. Colour zip ties are your friend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Dang @DougDawson you are helping people in every way possible, thank you! :pray:

7 Likes

Oh yeah I could use some bomb dig-ty
pollen!!!

2 Likes

If I can get in on this sooner really is better for me as the clones I was hoping to CS reverse are not doing there thingā€¦ :frowning: At least I will be able to half save some of the stuff I have before moving onā€¦
Gonna go spray them again now, still hopingā€¦

4 Likes

This would be great. I have a sour diesel and fruit punch I could use this on.

3 Likes

Solid, Have a ton of strains I can cross right now! Good timing, thanks brother!

4 Likes

I agree been hangin out on the wrong sited. Actual encouraging freely giving like minded folks on here!

7 Likes

This place confirms the ā€œOh, Gee factorā€, doesnā€™t it? No need to wanderā€¦youā€™re H - O - M - E!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

how do i get sum pollen?? i can send seed out later for trade??

2 Likes

You are waiting on round 2 for this pollen. Should be more available shortly according to the man.

4 Likes

thanks for filling me in, so quick too

3 Likes

Have u grafted successfully before? Iā€™ve always been intrigued by this but never attempted it.

3 Likes

Thats on my list of things to learn. I imagine taking a donor root stock, then having 4 flavors grafted on that finish over say, 4 weeks. Every week you chop and trim a branch for a different flavor. Variety while keeping numbers low.

5 Likes

Aww man I missed this

5 Likes

Iā€™ll split mine with you when I get it. .5ml is a ton, Iā€™ll probably use .1 after I dilute with a bit of cornstarch.

5 Likes

Thank you, but Iā€™m sure there will be more to come lol.

4 Likes

Ya missed this as well. Too much to do on weekends and watching the jets.

1 Like

Ok PPP fans, I see a couple missed out so let me open this up to 15 for now. @MBVapester and @Seamonkey84 , now is your chance.

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you. Iā€™m in.

1 Like