Some seeds are 'ready', not all and the plant is re-vegging

Cast offs from the grow tent made seeds over the winter outside and those ‘Pine Apple’ refugees are
re-vegging before all the seeds are ready.
Do I pull them today or should I keep them going as long as possible?
Every day is getting longer…
Thinking the seeds that are not ready will never be ‘fertile’.
Dad was a wookie hashplant.

12 Likes

It should continue to ripen any seeds that are started. Seeds can be made in both the vegetative and flowering stage. If the ones that aren’t mature still look healthy green or just starting to brown, keep it alive.

9 Likes

Perfect, thank you.
I’ll do nothing then, I’m better than most at ‘doing nothing’.

10 Likes

I’ve got the same thing happening over here. I kept putting in beans at the end of short season and most everything just went straight into flowering. I pulled 750+ beans off of 3 plants yesterday and I’m hoping/thinking they look fine! My biggest problem is letting them dry in the tent for a month - I’m itching to germinate some to test. Good luck!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’d let them grow too. A seed takes about 50-60 days to mature. They’re not dying just because the plant revegges.

1 Like

Then pull a few out and see how they go…good luck. I just harvested some yesterday. I’m going to test those next week since they look quite pale compared to other strains :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I usually sprout a few seeds before even harvest, just for grins. Your germination rate won’t be as high, but at least half of the seeds you plant, should sprout.

3 Likes