Some Stuff About Stuff

I needed to make a general thread for stuff I’m doing growing n working on and just over all shenanigans

I’m just trimming sour shit all day for now

50 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me taking a front row seat! I’m growing some sour right now hopfully it turns out as nice as yours.

5 Likes

Sour can be a fickle mistress for sure.

this is pretty much an anything goes thread for whoever wants it to be haha.
If you want to post up a 20 picture guide on how to fix a vintage toaster I’m game

I just needed a place to post stuff and not litter other folks threads with non sense

13 Likes

@Shamus I’m a lover of the classic Sour and I’ve read many of your posts. You seem to be well connected with many revered breeders and folks who have been in the scene for quite some time. Would you be up for giving some background into your history with cannabis, how you’ve been able to network so well, and any other details you care to provide? Don’t mean to be nosey, but you’ve intrigued me.

12 Likes

I’ll have to use the computer for that one haha
When I have some time I totally will

8 Likes

Walked around and looked for my laptop for a bit
Gave up put some 10000 bc movie on and continued doing the same thing I’m going to be doing for the next several weeks haha

22 Likes

Here’s it after about 15 minutes of work
It cleans up pretty well haha

23 Likes

I want to thank you for the grow out of Xmas bud you did on another forum. It was extensive and very knowledgeable to read through the entire thread, and I even relate when others choose to break balls, but I appreciated all you put into that. Helpful to learn about the strain and what it passes. You do great work :+1:

7 Likes

Nice looking bud! Is it Sour Shit or Sour Diesel? I only ask because a buddy of mine came by the other day and asked me if I wanted to sample his Dog Shit …it was some really good shit… I know Shanti Bred the original Shit :rofl:

1 Like

Blast from the past! that was a long time ago. yeah farmer joe didn’t like me because of a lot of reasons. NDN for a while was actually going to entrust me to his seed library moving forward back then.
I think farmer joe went out of his way to poison that well.
idk what was wrong with him. I remember at one point on one of the forums he told me to
“grow fuck up and sell some real drugs”

I think it all started because I didn’t let him into my private forum I made a long time ago as I don’t remember there being any animosity before then.
I’ll get into the forum when I do the little write up.

the electric boogaloo! Ive been waiting try that cut for a while
it used to be called the electric boogaloo and if I’m not mistaken it’s actually from over by me, in MI. I could be wrong.
Then when it hit the PNW they started calling it dog Shit
But to answer no, not related it’s just various sour things I just pulled down.
I grew a 23 year old sour cut notso was kind enough to share, a sour diesel bc1 with i95 that skunktek made and sent me. Then some old GDP x sour amalgam stuff I made a long time ago

21 Likes

Any tips?

8 Likes

Yeah, I know controversy well. Same thing happened w G13. There’s always detractors, and they have to refute and counter anything presented. They think blah not real thing or doesn’t exists anymore. I’ll say you handled that bunch proper and it’s very clear what you were growing then, and what I was growing a short time ago are the same. NDN did well to trust you and Xmas lives on, soon to be a version of the infamous Crippy

5 Likes

I still have some 88g13/HP or however you write that, NDN had sent me a decade + ago

I also have some old G13 x NL5 he sent me
Lots of old affies too
And this crazy sounding bubblegum BC1 made with a sativa blueberry I could never find anything about

I still got a bunch of stuff from him actually
Some I don’t think im still allowed to mention haha

10 Likes

We are michiganders too and live on a few acres between Hart and Ludington few min. inland fom Lk MI so could possibly be the same cut?

1 Like

Yeah it totally could be, was it really sativa?
it’s a significantly old clone
I’d trade that guy for somethin if it’s it haha
It’d be cool to have a cut that’s stayed in mi the whole time

1 Like

I think I saw that thread! I hadn’t learned how to watch threads yet here :man_facepalming:t2:
That sounds like a really fun project

I’ll try and find some of my old Xmas bud pics

I ended up breeding a chocolate and burnt DMT pairing of them so I went in a totally non pine direction

I gave JJNYC the last of those beans but he said he didn’t get them to pop

4 Likes

Nice work man. Looks dank as hell. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes sir, it indeed has been. The male I chose, I decided to smoke the stamen flowers w pollen mixed in after dried out and I got piney old spice deodorant and a very old school stony buzz. Normally males are tasteless and harsh, just hay grass, but not this and that was enough to say it’s the right pairing. The Crip has pine-menthol-funk gas, so I believe it’s sorta all in the family Kush-Afghani traits. I’m hoping for a more defined pinene terp in the mix and to keep going w that pheno reworking it, improving structural stretch of Crip to be fuller buds along the stalk, than stretched out nugs.

2 Likes

I knew a dude up here who used to grow down in FL in his crab boat lol
he had some old crippy seeds he popped they looked super OG

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve read it’s Pakistani blue and HP on Reddit. The Crippy of the early 90’s has 0 limonene, so anything inbred w that terpene into the line isn’t what’s highly revered as “pine” and that seems to be a consensus of what’s remembered most about the strain. It could be OG is Crips predecessor

2 Likes