Sun Seeds Soil

58 Likes

Thats beautiful, welcome to OG. Gonna take a spot on the grass to sit and watch.

4 Likes

Beautiful plants!!! Welcome to OG @catapult

2 Likes

Thanks Doug!

Soil grown, LED’s, ~50 days in

3 Likes

I’ll pull up a chair for the show! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Welcome!!! If you don’t mind, I’m gonna declare “Dibs” on that far right corner. Look as if you have a “Burlesque Show” goin’ on…the Ladies are looking absolutely stunning!!! I’m here for the duration, but be warned, I’m old and may nod off. I don’t snore, however. If I start drooling, have @Gpaw nudge my butt. Best wishes for continued total success, stay safe, take special care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG! Your plants are looking beautiful. What strains are you running there?

1 Like

Don’t worry @misterbee we’re just getting warmed up here, we’ll start shedding some layers soon!

Cheers and thanks for the welcoming and interest @Gpaw, @MyrtleGrounds!!

3 Likes

First few purple ones are from seeds I made last year; Spirit of the Sky X Citrus Sap crossed w a male Huckleberry Soda X Epoxy OG

Next couple are Bodhi’s Dragon Milk

And last is Bodhi’s Womo

14 Likes

Nice looking plant thank you for sharing.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

1 Like

I’ll tell you what…when you get settled in, let me know what Bodhi seeds you’ve made, and if you’re up for any trades. I have a “few things”, just let me know what direction you’re headed!!! As I said, continue on your path, it shows you are, indeed, knee-deep in the game. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have a little Black Poison Skunk girl hiding in the corner that I hit with some Womo pollens a little over a month ago. I should have a small batch of those in a few weeks. Plans for more to come…

I like to trade also :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@catapult

Your garden looks great :+1:

Welcome Catapult. Nice way to start.
Love the bud shots. I’m getting my chair ready.

Looking good! Good to have you here.

Doc

Here’s to the youth. The world is a bit of a mess these days, but if there’s any hope to be found it’s in the imaginations of our youth.

Got some little MASuperSkunk18’s, Strawberry Lotus’s, and a Tangie; bout to join the gang.

12 Likes

I know what I’m doing next paycheck… why did I never think of that? So simple. Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @catapult! Awesome looking garden bro. Nice work.

1 Like

Thx G, appreciate it!

That rack configuration is an excellent idea! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like