Someone turn off the deep freeze

Well it’s been a week and I’ve had enough.

Extreme cold and wind has the temps hovering in the -40 to -50 going on day 7 now with close to another full week of this shit predicted .

What’s happening in your part of the world.
Stay warm everyone.

25 Likes

I’ve been lucky to only experience the cold. B******* since Friday. Right now it feels like -33. Last night it got down to negative. 45 here my brother where he lives was down to negative 53. My f****** grow room is down to goddamn 60°. I’m f****** sick of this s*** at least I only have to deal with it a few days. By next Monday we go back up to 30° and in 2 days will be up to 11°. So much better than the negative 15. To 20s the wind chill here is what kills us that pushes us to that negative 43 stay warm and safe bro!!

6 Likes

Yea I’m here oklahoma and it feels like zero …I thought i left this behind with my ex wife in…missouri (misery)

12 Likes

jeez yall be careful! i think it may dip below 75 today!

9 Likes

Be a great time to be on a warm winter holiday right about now. Hell I’d be happy to even be in Vegas or any where the temps are above freezing .

6 Likes

Here in the FL panhandle it’s forecasted to be 17 degrees on Wednesday night, seems cold as hell for here but pleasant compared to @ShiskaberrySavior and the cold he’s dealing with, I majorly sympathize with you guys way up north both in Canada and the NE US…

5 Likes

Damn, I don’t mind the cold that much but even
i draw the line at -25. Below that everything is a P.O.S. -50, f that

6 Likes

-7 here in Mi this morning. I thought that was cold. Stay warm brother. :v:

4 Likes

Everything is covered with ice under the snow. The wind is blowing like crazy and it is COLD. Winter in Ohio sucks. :cold_face:

8 Likes

As a Missourian, that’s what you get besides there’s nothing OK about Oklahoma! lol, stay warm friend.

5 Likes

I heard northern/western NY is getting slammed with snow, but it’s still fairly warm in New England. Going to cool down for a week, but nothing compared to an actual cold NE winter (forecast is for teens and 20s during the day, single digits to teens at night).

Not sure how people in the Upper Midwest do it, I spent a few winters in Iowa and wow is it cold there.

4 Likes

I don’t mind it, I’m a hunter…you just gotta get used to it and dress accordingly, I hate very hot and humid days…

6 Likes

I checked, yeah it’s cold :rofl:

Confirmed!

26 Likes

@jerbear
Maybe I should send you my exwifes photo just to be safe…lol

4 Likes

It’s 7 outside. My car has my lamp and can filter and fan. Fuck me I can’t start my build more if I can’t get into my trunk. The roads are done for. Going anywhere is ridiculous. Freaking cold.

5 Likes

This morning… up to -12 now lol all temps in F

6 Likes

Damn you guys make.me.feel bad for complaining about zero.

7 Likes

I can not say much. It is 56 degrees outside where I am at.

8 Likes

That cold weather in MO helped the Chiefs beat Miami last night, so no complaints from me. The Chiefs are going to have to work some serious magic to advance much further in the playoffs though.

5 Likes

Brrrr, freezing my ass off in the SoCal desert with a chilling 71F and brilliant sunshine today.

Why doesn’t everyone live here? LOL @Magu , I just moved out of Northeast Ohio (Akron) a few years ago and this is why. LOL

If you are young, go out and have fun in it. If you are old, stay inside and drink heavily.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes