Something wrong with my little flower

Hello, i got this problem, anyone know what is it ? :confused:

2 Likes

what are you feeding it? how’s your soil makeup? And a few other random questions everyone will want to know lol

2 Likes

Feeding with fertilizer from nettle. My soil is composed of perlit, ceramsite, peat, land for cactuses
and classical soil with fertilizer

1 Like

From the looks of what I see looks like it’s growing in an 8 oz styrofoam coffee cup ! Looks like it needs planted into something larger pronto needs more soil ! Hows’ the roots? Over crowded yet?

That plant looks at least 4-5 nodes tall to me ! Hard to tell from that pic though

1 Like

Not liking the way the newest growth is affected the most.

Have you checked around for pests? Look very carefully all around the leaves. Looking for slow moving insects of any variety. More pics if you can, they will help.

3 Likes

Not sure this should be used in the mix? Have you used it before with any success? It’s know as a molding sand used in foundry applications

2 Likes

I didn’t even look at that.

Never heard of this being used in gardening. Huh?

2 Likes

Without more info on your setup, I’m seeing pest damage, probably root bound, possible light bleaching and/or a zinc deficiency/lockout. More pics would help. I don’t know about Ceramsite, but I’d be concerned with heavy metals/chemicals leaching into the soil mix. Just my .02 worth.

2 Likes

And the biggest question for me. . . Does it have drainage holes at the bottom?

IMO transplant to bigger container using different soil mix (might even try an organic pre-mix and add amendments to it).

1 Like