Sometimes I just feel like Hibernating

So I have been on another forum for a while now, a guy I chat with kept talking about this place so I joined up today.

But here’s what I have in my tent, 2 GP Hibernate
I always grow in Coco and for the most part use the Canna nutes but sometimes I switch them up to CWO,

20 Likes

12 Likes

Plants look healthy, lush and green.

Good work @naiveCon

6 Likes

Thank you @99PerCent, I really appreciate the compliment

3 Likes

So, sometimes, when you push that little heart button too many times, you run out of likes. We have solutions for everything here at Overgrow.

Manual Like Override Captain!

6 Likes

This guy’s the salt of the earth man!
Good to see you @naiveCon.
It’s all brother and sisterhood here!

7 Likes

Thanks Morg, good to see you buddy…

I couldn’t resist checking this place out after you kept talking about it…

6 Likes

Welcome the plants look great, glad you decided to join us.

6 Likes

Welcome to the best community going. The sharing here is amazing. When I feel like I cant go on someone helps me out and shows love I don’t even get from family.
Again welcome.:wave:

8 Likes

I’ve got @Jellypowered to thank for me even being set up for this run. And without that I wouldn’t have set up a new business with @Robin.
It is awesome here

4 Likes

looks cool man is that greenpoint… whats that PVC zip tied there for and whats your lighting setup? what size tent bro? we want the deets!

4 Likes

Back when I first looked into this at the beginning of 2017, I was quite overwhelmed with everything on the market. I had no idea where to even get the seeds but I came across Greenpoint and they seemed fairly reputable. So yes I’ve picked up quite a few strains from them.

I just started out small here, so
My tent is a gorilla 2 x 2.5
I am running 200 watts of 3000k timber grow lights
The sdr that you see is my homemade vent system that i whipped up, thermostatically controlled.

5 Likes

Here is a couple more shots of the ladies,
They were 21 days into flower when these pictures were taken.

7 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of dif strains going atm and hibernate is def in the top 3.

2 Likes

Is this the first time you grew hibernate ?

Or did you finish some out before ?

2 Likes

Yup this is a 1st for me with most all strains I’ve got going. Been growing the same 3 crosses I did 7 yrs ago. Finally decided to try some new stuff out and see how it stacks up. Check out my grow journal. I’m getting some work done tonight n will have a awesome update soon.

3 Likes

Hey there @naiveCon nice looking tent you got there. Very clean. Beautiful girls!

Glad to have you here at Overgrow! The love here is outstanding. IMO the best forum on the internet! Welcome!

2 Likes

Here is just a couple random bud shots of my hibernate, tomorrow will be day 42,

6 Likes

Nice and healthy looking weed you have there @naiveCon, what size are they & when do you expect em to be finished…?
And have you grown with the Timber grow cobs before.?

I’ll follow along with this grow til your done ok :ok_hand: mate…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

Thank you Gaz,

The timbergrowlights were the first set of lights that I picked up, they were extremely helpful as I was completely stumped at what light to get. I’m on about my 6th grow with them right now. I also just picked up a migro 100 to set up in another new tent.
I think I’ve got another week or so to go on my hibernates, here’s a couple pictures from a few days ago

7 Likes