Sometimes you have to treat yourself!

Been wanting an enail forever. I have some little silicon dab rig that was like 25 bucks to see if I liked it.

So I got this today.

18 Likes

Nice rig n setup, congrats mate!

Here is how not to do!

4 Likes

It’s @ReikoX fault. Seeing his rosin made me want a proper setup to enjoy mine one once project press is back on

3 Likes

Cheers bro. Been saving for a while for one

1 Like

Just don’t get wobbly and drop it. It’s made of glass no? :rofl:

1 Like

That’s worries me to death. I’m off to bed now pissed off gonna eat the last 10 gummies I have and go bed.

Peace bro

4 Likes

:smile: :older_man: Kids…

ren ah wuzz joor edge weed schmoke arta :corn: cornhusks! …unna :newspaper2: nershpeppr headn’t bunnvented! :fire:

'bargh! Electrickery from the Devil!

:evergreen_tree: :wind_blowing_face:

3 Likes

I’m an old fart, so I’m just making sure I understand: dabbing is just basically high tech hot-knifing, isn’t it?

9 Likes

I got one, used it for a month. Went and got a new rig one day that came with a quartz banger. Tried the quartz banger out and found out I prefer dabs off quartz bangers more then the titanium. So I went back to the old torch method. But if you like the titanium nails then thats the way to go.

OscarTGrouch, yes pretty much. Using an enail is basically like a little heated element that attaches to a bong/rig that you smoke out of. Other methods are using a torch to heat the bangers/nails up.

6 Likes

LOL I dont know what you just said, but it made me hungry :hamburger:

3 Likes

You got it… these kids. It’s fun much better than grabbing a hot knife off the stove…

That hurts

2 Likes

Quartz bangers at
Re deffo the way with a fancy carb cap much better flavour than the ti nail.

I have a Dr.Dabber boost which came 3 nails ti, ceramic and quartz. Tried all 3 never used the ceramic again. The quartz was all flavour but cools down too quick. Might grab a quartz banger that my e nail will fit on. The ti deffo does the job though just not quite gitbthe same flavour.

I dont know what language that was but did you say?

When we were younger we smoked out of corn cobs…newspaper hadn’t even been invented…

@cannabissequoia Surely I cannot be right?

1 Like

I belive the heating coil will fit a banger… so i could just change the nail.

Which will be happening

Morning mate ,
Was it that expensive you had to save up for it …?!
Hot knives ,- not done that in over 25 years , i just use a cheapo glass water bong, which is only used sparingly as i enjoy joints more.

Have you got seeds growing from 'pap’i pollen , i didn’t have any success with mine, ( maybe it was damp or.??)
Talk again later mate …
Gaz

2 Likes

I don’t think my pollen took either Gaz. I had to store it in the fridge for around a week as the AK didn’t have many pistils when it got here. The only noticeable difference I can see between the one I hit with pollen and the one I didn’t is the one I hit is dragging behind growth wise mate. That could be to do with that one I kept for smoking is in hydro and pollinated one is in coco but also she’s not as close to the light. It has me a little frustrated as I really think the cross pollination would have created something special. I’ll hang and dry as I normally would and give her a good shake to see if anything drops out. You never know. My eyes may have missed something :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yup. I use an electronic pen with bare coils, no temperature regulation, and I call it my electronic portable hot knife.

One thing better about it than having to get out the stove and knives and bottle is you can do the vape pen in a pub if you want.

1 Like

@gaz29 @Esrgood4u

It may have been my fault. Was first time dealing with pollen storage. Mine was pollinated fresh but also after I dried it.

I have a vial in the freezer. Probably useless now?

But I can split it and send it out to you both?

@anon58740919 Did the pollen take on your attempt?

2 Likes

I love low tech.

Your taking to a guy who used a can pipe for most if his youth.:crazy_face:

1 Like

Thank you mate. The thing is I only have 2 - 3 weeks max left with the ak also nowhere I’m able to pollinate her as my mini tent is now housing lowryders x ultraviolet. I have a c99, critical jack herer and what seems to be a pure indica bag seed that’s just started budding properly that have around 5 - 6 weeks left I could possibly do but it was the ak I was hoping to cross and I’d have to risk pollinating and spraying down with water then back into my main grow area. You never know. I may just not be seeing them and once dried we may get a nice surprise :+1:. Don’t let our failures get you down @Bongedtobits. This is all part and parcel of growing. I’ll still have some excellent smoke to enjoy if it hasn’t taken :+1:

1 Like