Sorting 78910

hola compadres. I fucke a lil bit and was all caught up in life for a week or so.
I have a tun of Pms. I dunno if its just me but I think the messages here are a headache to sort. It dosent say anyones name or even part of the message. All you get is is an icon and a thread they found you in.
I have packs sitting here and i cant figure out who I said i would send them to.
I do have 3-4 names writen down @tuned @dirtytoes @ohno555 ? @THceed ?
@gho13 i remember your replacement.
@420noob i didnt forget about you.

I want to give out more free packs but i cant until i sort out what is “owed” already.

11 Likes

The only way to sort them (at least on computer) is archiving the ones completed (trade or giving), otherwise they will perpetually grow … :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

This is a nightmare until I realized I could erase the topic and type in
Emeraldgreen/ psillyrabbit
Made life simpler

12 Likes

Do you have my deets?

2 Likes

nah i have no bart Simpsons except a message from a while ago un related.

2 Likes

How do I erase the topic?

1 Like

These ones came the other day and did not make the tumble through the rollers. :slightly_frowning_face:

IMG_5173

IMG_4613 IMG_4835

11 Likes

i finally stole more washers from work. I will make you a new pack this week.
i sen out over 20 of those cardboard packs so far only 2 didn’t make it.

4 Likes

Thanks, interesting, I tried it once but didn’t work, maybe because I was the recipient and not the sender. Would it change also the title in the other part when done? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

When I start a pm I erase the RE and the hppts. I’m not sure if you can change it if you receive it though.

Looks like if you click on the title you can edit the title

2 Likes

Bingo! How ya doing @George
@psillyrabbit no worries man I got caught up with stamps myself.

@Emeraldgreen, I do that too.
I’ll erase the topic and put a name, strain name, and when sending…dates! Lol

@PsillyRabbit
Try the Advanced Search feature.
Select “in my messages” and “posted by” -your name. If you had a response to this person before, its searchable. This is also especially helpful finding a message that you sent, that wasn’t responded to. :wink:
But if you have some names in mind, just use those. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I hate rollers they crushed way to many gems

2 Likes

Edit: All good, it was sent :+1:

Original msg below:

Hey @PsillyRabbit, I’m waiting on one as well. I still need to check the mail from a few days ago tho. So if you sent it already then disregard my reply

1 Like

yours was snt. I do have everyone i sent writen down. OH, it will show
i believe i have it sorted now. Pm me if i havent contected you. Let this thread sink.

this

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, I remember we messaged about it :+1:

All’s good! I need to make a run out to check the mailbox when it stops raining

2 Likes