Sour Bubble BOG

Hi everyone.

The past January, i bought a pack of Sour bubble. The last what their had.

you can see the result.

Sorry for my english.

I put the beans on a wets napkins.

photos of 30 January and 2 February.

27 Likes

5 days

Some beans transplant for a 0.30cl

Theirs wanted the light.

19 Likes

What was your germ rate on them?

3 Likes

I love it, Sour Bubble is a great strain.

5 Likes

11 viable seeds

7 Likes

gracias por pasarte por aqui!!

I will put the photos that I have saved on the computer.

4 Likes

21 days is there, in 23 February.

11 Likes

And SB9, is a mutant plant.

14 Likes

Count me in on watching your Sour Bubble Grow!
¡Cuenta conmigo para ver crecer tu Sour Bubble!

AS Doug said…

Can’t wait to see all your grow photos upload… :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Love me some Sour Bub @Mr.T looking forward to the grow my friend :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks for the visit. I love Sour bubble since 2008, perhaps 2009. I’m getting a little old to remember some things. :sweat_smile:

The people of Barcelona chose Sour Bubble BX3, and they distributed this cut to some friends.

3 Likes

I’m along for the ride. Interested in how these come out. I might run some sour bubble in the fall.

3 Likes

The ratio males vs females is high. Run all!!

3 Likes

31 dias.

Before transplant to 3,5 litros. // 1 gallon.

10 Likes

38 dias.

7 Likes

47 dias.

I think this is a cornstarlk.

7 Likes

And with 50 days.

Some plants male, have a pistil female…4 male have a pistil.

In this moment, i see (thanks @Redrum92) for first time OG. (surely i visit this page on the past.)

I reading the thread of @DougDawson and i seen that the same thing happened to me that happened to me. I remember that Doug pollinized and madure of beans. But at the moment, i think him no plant this beans.

I dont use this pollen too. The other males isn´t pistils. 3 Male to used.

12 Likes

Yeah, my first run the males threw some pistils so I killed them but they already did their damage. I have a bunch of seeds from that run but have not given them out or planted them. The second run went much better. I did give out a vial of the seeds from the little purple pheno I found in that run but the grower knows the whole storyband requested them specifically.

2 Likes

For the moment my propouse of bought this beans, was a pollinizated and created my beans of Sour Bubble,

In the not too distant future. i think create beans with reina madre of Delicatessen seeds, Destroyer of Cannabiogen. And perhaps with the titans haze of shideshowbob, and sour diesel riri cut.

I selected in 2005 a great cut of destroyer. i sent kaiki of cannabiogen, i dont know if kaiki used this cut; but i think so yes.

Going back to Sour Bubble to this thread. At par selected all the males and females, at the moment i have a 3 males and 3 females in the vegetative room. For working to us, in the future.

3 Likes

you know, when you growing you look information. i remember you in this moment in the growing. That´s why i cut this males, and use the males without pistils.

3 Likes