Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

There are some nice smells developing, get a nice wiff when you open the tent.

7 Likes

I’m always out of like, I think mine is broken.

Still doing a great job on these dougie, keep it up

3 Likes

I love that part of the grow when you start popping the tent and really get hit with some new smells. Makes it hard to wait till the end!

5 Likes

I know what you mean. There is one Grape Punch in there that has been a stinky little thing for some time now, stem rub gives off a kind of skunky smell but in a good way. I have been keeping an eye on that one. Can’t wait to get these all sexed and moving along.

7 Likes

Yes indeed, put this trimmer up to one for scale and wow.

31 Likes

Man, what a bummer. Just got home an hour ago and had to go into my grow room. Oddly I saw my lights were on :thinking: It appears there have been internet problems in my area since yesterday so my lights were not connected this morning and all the plants got no dark period today PullHair Oh well, nothing to do but smoke a bowl and carry on bong4

On another note looks like the one with the huge fans is a male or at least I am thinking so. Should be a great stud for this run.

37 Likes

Yea that’s looks like a dude to me too man. I wouldnt sweat the timing hiccup, you gotta figure in the wild these plants never get 100% consistent light and dark periods, there’s always flash storms in the middle of the day, full moons at night etc. a couple days of an off cycle probably aren’t ideal but shouldn’t theoretically be enough to really tank anything too hard I wouldn’t think

7 Likes

That’s what I was thinking @LegsMahoney , just hate when stuff like that happens. I flipped the lights off with 2 hours left on their dark cycle and am waiting to see if they come back on in 25 min like they should. Guess I will check them in the mornings before work as well. Should all be fine.

10 Likes

Preaching to the choir dude I kick myself so hard for stupid slip ups like that, tryin to cut myself a little more slack though. I recognized it in the tone of your post that you might be in the same boat so I thought I’d drop that affirmation on ya. You’re good enough, you’re smart enough, and dammit Doug, people like you :v:t2::joy::v:t2:

12 Likes

That’s some healthy looking plants!!

Looking better every day I would say…and those leaves are GIGANTIC!! Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the time these finish they will be enormous!!! :open_mouth:

Keep up the killer job @DougDawson

Brian(Alaskagrown)

5 Likes

lol… what the hell you been feeding them girls cuz?! Downright beautiful though.
You’re doing this ‘tribute grow’ just grand! :+1: :pray:

4 Likes

Super Nice! Thanks for putting scaLe to those beauties! Anyone have success preserving leaves at that stage, retaining the colors? Like burying them in epoxy or something?

Woke up outta likes!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Wow those are some nice looking fan leaves on that male. Thanks for the photos.

3 Likes

Holy crap those clippers really put it into perspective. They looked nice and big, but I didn’t realize they were that big! Awesome job again Doug!

2 Likes

Catching up on your grow just about tapped me out of likes :heart: AND time before work!

You are really rocking this grow! Way to take care of the clawing and RH issues immediately. It’s never good to let problems fester.

You are doing BOG’s legacy justice! Keep on trucking!

5 Likes

Well got nothing to report to you all tonight ai just a couple pics :wink:

36 Likes

@DougDawson …cuz! I’m telling you… lol you done some magic there to make them girls look so great! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1: :pray:

6 Likes

Yea man I think BOGs spirit has been dropping into your tent to tease those plants along for you bud. Beautiful stuff

5 Likes

Hey there OGers, things are starting to happen which is great, gonna riun out of room so looking forward to moving some stuff around. Looks like 2 confirmed males out of 5. Time will tell what final numbers are. Tossed the temp/RH meter on the plant to give some scale :slight_smile:

38 Likes

Any plans on pollen collection? Looking fantastic my man.:+1:

4 Likes