Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

No, it’s the number I’ve been using but this time I abandoned my usual strategy @CrunchBerries.
It appears my luck ran out on 33 so hope it picks up for you🙏

2 Likes

The universe is alive and watching. Only when you reach a state where you no longer care to win will the universe attempt to disrupt your carefree state, and prove you do care, with a win. :laughing::v:

3 Likes

So let me take a moment here and give thanks to @Herbie , @Alaskagrown and @Mithridate as I have been lax in doing so. I would like to offer each of you some seeds and a collector card if you are interested? You all offered up seeds for this run and deserve them.

23 Likes

Direct @Tag for the win!

Can’t beat that @Mithridate, @Alaskagrown, and @Herbie! Karma!

:robot:

4 Likes

I try to help where I can, when I can :pray:
And I’m glad I did, that was a fantastic run man.
I would happily accept your offer, thank you Doug!

4 Likes

Be glad to have some of those. Rather few left on this end. Good job and great perseverance. :smiley:

4 Likes

Send me your info @Mithridate and @Herbie , I will fire them off to you too. You both want the Sour Grape F1’s and Card for them as well :wink:

12 Likes

Thanks buddy, arrived safe and sound.

18 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it safely. Happy growing bud.

5 Likes

Hmmmm I was pretty sure I signed up for this run but don’t see my name on the list anymore?

1 Like

#95 tl2…. :+1:

3 Likes

There it is thanks @buckaroobonsai.

1 Like

@DougDawson , what did you use to filter the small bits of vegetative matter from your pollen?

2 Likes

I used this pollen shaker.

12 Likes

That will take care of it, thanks!

1 Like

It does a great job, I have put a ton of pollen through it. It’s a bit pricey for what is but well worth it IMO.

5 Likes

I’ll second this, bought one myself at dougs recommendation. It’s a godsend for sifting pollen

5 Likes

@DougDawson , when I was in the US Navy we visited Canada, the coldest ive ever been, beautiful landscape and trees, oh the trees. And I also remember fully nude bars and walking down the street looking for pot at night, and guys coming out of the alley we were directed too, saying " skunk" " skunk" you want " skunk?". Great smoke too, if I had to name a year 1992. Do you recall a “skunk” going around then?

6 Likes

Oh yes, BC Skunk Weed. It was something to behold.

8 Likes

Even a reefer let alone a baggie full was impossible to carry around . Got a lot of people busted back then .
Definitely don’t leave it in a hot car I’m sure you’d have to replace the interior to get the smell out. Lol

9 Likes