Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Iā€™m a bit of a psycho but Iā€™d keep cuts of those 2 males I like :man_dancing::joy:ā€¦

Those genetics are hard to findā€¦ almost impossible actuallyā€¦ and we can use them for future projects.

Well in all fairness heā€™s keeping pollenā€¦ I just woke up I apologize lolā€¦

4 Likes

Yup, had multiple sign ups. It was great, now I have a bunch of PPP crosses folks sent back to me to play with one day.

Yes sir, I will provide the seeds, folks can do their own pheno hunting.

LOL, the fact is that for the few months of summer I am shut down so I can get out into the woods and enjoy the weather. Keeping gear running in my house with nobody there bothers me some. Also which males, so far nothing has shows sex?

8 Likes

Hell yeah dude get you some Mother Nature. Thatā€™s awesome man :sunglasses:. Wish I had the chance to do that. But Iā€™m still young and not quite at that stage yet. One day :wink:.

Yeah I keep saying these 2 malesā€¦ watch me be completely wrong :joy:.

Oh and youā€™re gonna have some sour bubble to puff on out there all summer. Sounds like a good plan to me lol!

4 Likes

Well you are never too young bud. For me itā€™s the fact that I own a cottage that I pay for all year round yet only get to see 1/4 of the time. Since it sucks my wallet dry all year I have to at least get some use out of it. Now donā€™t get me wrong, this is my retirement house, so itā€™s not the end of the world. Normally I get 3 full weeks up there for holidays over the summer and spend most of the time rebuilding the dock, working on plumbing, painting decks, doing yard work, repairing the road, servicing jet sks, boats and atvā€™s. But my company usually has a relaxing time :rofl:

Sour Bubble smoking spot already picked out :wink:

Some pics of the place here.

14 Likes

Jeez I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that photo before doug, not only is that a shit-ton of pollen but it looks immaculately clean, you mustā€™ve spent forever sifting it or something right?

Oh and je-zus dude youā€™re so flush with lights you could open your own store bud!

3 Likes

Not at all, I used this pollen shaker and it was super quick and simple.
pollen

You can watch the whole journey with daily updates here :wink:

Yes sir. Still got my 1000 watt dimmable MH/HPS with extra bulbs, 3 120 watt blurples, a ViparSpectra (given to me to test by the company) and a couple other LEDā€™s. To think once upon a time I had no lights and was buying blurples, lol. Well in all fairness, the those blurples actually did a fine job.

17 Likes

Whelp, off to Amazon for another purchase!! Haha. I bought a softer for bonsai gardeners to use for shucking and sorting seeds along with a silk screen for collecting dry sift, that worked pretty well, but that lil guy will be a big help for pollen collection. The army of stuff continues to grow! :joy:

4 Likes

The only one I see right now on Amazon is this plastic one but it should do the job.

2 Likes

Ok so here is your proof of life. The plants will stay alive as long as they do what they are told and will be allowed to leave this area once our demands have been met. Bring 20,000 Sour Bubble seeds in non siquencial order to me and they will be allowed to leave the room :wink:

46 Likes

BOG smiling on your efforts!!

4 Likes

My spidey senses even go off at work :joy::man_dancing:

4 Likes

Hows the reveg coming along? I couldnā€™t see her in the jungle.

3 Likes

She is with the Grape Punch but no signs of anything yet unfortunately.

3 Likes

Stellar Grow @DougDawson! Iā€™m as excited as a puppy with two peters! Grow on my good man!

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Heavy indica strains take way longer than hybrid or sativa dominate for me. Never grew a true sativa yet so no experience with that

3 Likes

Thanks brother, great to have you along.

3 Likes

I was about to say the same thing about the lights lolā€¦

1 Like

Yaā€™ll think a trim bin would work to filter plant material and pollen?

2 Likes

It might, screen holes filtered plant material out for me so it should.

3 Likes

Been a stupid long day and incredibly sore so here are your daily pics. I am going to be 10:10 on the side to smoke many dubes.

46 Likes