Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Yes indeed, selection is up to the folks that get the seeds, I just want to pass on the genetics.

Thanks bud but it’s more the plants then me. Apparently BOG raised genetics that can even get though my growing :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I really hope there’s an abundance of seed, if I get some, I’m definitely selecting for the closest I can get to the original and stabilizing it and giving it out to the folks of Overgrow.

8 Likes

Well I got about 15,000 seeds or so from my PPP run with 3 small females, should be plenty of seeds to go around with this run :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Oh yeah the PPP ! Those were made by you ?!

I was just reading something about it on here.
I forget, but I need to finish reading it thou. Everyone loves it. I looked up the strains used in the cross, and it sounds awesome. I definitely would love to find some here one day.
Nice job dude !!

And I love how a single plant can give so many seeds :green_heart:
Like it is designed in a way so there is abundance of them on Earth.
These are all looking gorgeous btw.
Such a nice healthy green they all have.
I’m so grateful you didn’t give up at first, these are going to be wonderful.

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Thanks bud. The Paonia Purple Paralyzer had a bit of a story to it. Lefthandseeds did a seed run on them.

When he was done the majority of the seeds disappeared with MOTR. I ended up with one of the few packs so I decided to start a quest. I wanted to take that pack of beans and make enough to cover all the people on the original list as well as put up a new sign up for everyone. I managed to accomplish that. I also passed out PPP pollen to around 100 people and had 3 rounds of sign ups for that.

Now if you want some PPP seeds, there happens to be a few thousand sitting in my fridge :slight_smile: Let me know and I will give you some. There were supposed to be some going up on Sebrings site as I sent him two shipments of them but can’t say how that will play out at this point with regards to when it will happen.

23 Likes

Alright ima need atleast 3000 then Doug :wink::joy:

4 Likes

I heard about it from @GMan. Quite good herb I understand. Hell yeah I would love to grow some. No rush as it will likely be June before I can run them. Thank you for that. There’s got to be something I can do for you. I’ll come up with something! Be well my friend.

Peace/Love/Sharing

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

LOL, you laugh but I could cover that :wink: This is my leftovers after passing out a bunch and covering all the sign ups.

Fire me an address brother, you got them.

You dropped by to say hi, that’s good enough for me my friend. Overgrow the world :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Speaking of your ppp @DougDawson , Corey’s package included a pack that said PPP DD
I’m assuming thats shorthand for your name, but just in case, are you aware if Corey did a cross with that pollen?

6 Likes

Oh yeah I was around when MOTR suddenly disappeared. I think. :thinking: That might have been someone else. Now I don’t remember haha.
Maybe that was a little after I needed to take a break, but nonetheless nice job resupplying all the members here !

That’s a ton of seeds :joy:
I hope I get as many on my project. I would love to send some out to everyone here. I’m praying it works.

And I would absolutely love some, thank you !

I will shoot you a PM in a few.
I really appreciate it brother

6 Likes

That’s awesome that you were able to do a PPP reproduction for the old list and a new one also. That’s right up there with this redemption run!

9 Likes

I don’t think he did. I may have sent him a bunch of seeds, I did send a pile out to a bunch of people. I mean, not like I am going to grow them all. I also send a few hundred to JohnnyPotseed to sell in his fund raiser so they could be from there as well. This is how we Overgrow the world my friend :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was pretty pleased. Felt good to be able to reproduce an heirloom strain and fill at least part of the hole from all the missing strains.

Sure is, not bad for the left overs, lol. I was lucky it all worked out so well.

10 Likes

You should be pleased :grinning: that’s kick ass cool. I’m sure it made a lot of people smile.

3 Likes

Alright then :man_dancing::joy: I’ll hold you to that :wink:!

Naw I’m overflowing in the Sb genetics to be honest. Actually have some of miths just like you now.

But maybe the universe will give me the luck of the draw and throw some of those Alaskan genetics in my baggie :nerd_face:. I’m weird like that. I believe that’s how things work :joy::beers:. It’s a fun way to think atleast.

4 Likes

Send good out into the world and good will come back to you tup

16 Likes

Is there any chance I could get a pack or two? I remember reading an article about PPP in High Times or somewhere like that. I feel like I’ve put my name in the hat a lot and have given nothing in return. My plan is to do a seed run after these End Game come down. I’m just really short on space and outside isn’t an option.

7 Likes

Tell you what @GrowTheAtlas , send me a safe address in a PM and mention PPP (I send a ton of mail) and I will send some your way. PPP for all, that was the goal…

1g5m40

20 Likes

You are but a saint :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Beautiful run DD! I see the seeds smiling :seedling: :laughing:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes