Sour Chunk (aj sour x deep chunk) {f1 made by matt riot} filled with f2 seed

hope this works, first photo post here.

not exactly breedings, but, certainly made some seeds. two different males hit two different females and a Indiana bubblegum s1(pics not shown) colors came out amazing and the sour surprisingly dominated the expressions considering how deep chunk can be in breeding. and after I shuck all the seeds ill be happy so send some out for trade or just free. happy growing!

as far as trades go, im looking for mexican lines, colombians ,old hash plants, real sour lines, real giesel lines. I think you get the idea. lol, but also feel free to ask if you have something else cool. peace n more peace to you all.

36 Likes

wow! Looks amazing, and I love that you used Deep Chunk with something sour! If you are sending out seeds, I would love to explore what you have worked with! I will stick around and see what happens in the thread!

2 Likes

well to be clear I forgot to mention the f1 cross was from matt riot. I just made the f2s.

3 Likes

Either way, it ticks all the boxes for me, excited to follow along. I see from your profile preview you also enjoy old school heirloom stuff.

2 Likes

I certainly do ! the new stuff is fun too, I just prefer to see the expressions of the days past not to mention the more interesting headspace they tend to have.

2 Likes

here’s the one Indiana bubblegum s1 from csi that got hit with the sour chunk pollen. should be some cool stuff in them beans. the bubblegum was very mold and pm resistant.

12 Likes

Did your picture get reposted by Matt on his IG? It looks nice. Great job on those

5 Likes

that I did ! glad u enjoy !

3 Likes

Very interesting :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

looks good. i would grow those

This looks really interesting! I love both of those strains and have never seen them crossed before, I’d love to explore what’s in those seeds if you’re giving some out.

1 Like

yup, just give me some time and should be getting some out there for the folks

6 Likes

you have the time

So one of the fems is the Indiana bubble gum?

Excited to see the offspring that come out of there. Very intriguing photos. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looks like lots of fun over there. :wink::+1:

Just reread… 2 and a bubble gum. :star_struck:

ya one of the fems is a bubblegum. I started with 3, but ya know, plants are plants. im actually more excited for bubblegum x sc than the sc x sc. should be fun. ill be shucking soon and getting stuff out to people for free or trade. (trade preferably haha but im happy to just get some seeds I made out)

peace!

5 Likes

an earlier sour chunk picture I loved.

10 Likes

Indiana Bubblegum from Caleb at CSI seeded with Sour Chunk. Not the prettiest by far, but a very cool expression regardless. A cool look into the past and history of cannabis, which is something I enjoy immensely in my life. These seeds will be available for free or trade to the best of my ability to get things out to people. Stay well and safe!

16 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me standing in the back of the line. Very interesting crosses you put together.

2 Likes

seed shucking and sorting is going down tomorrow. excited to get some of these out ! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

anyone who wants some ill probably makes packs each individual plant and will just need 10 USD for shipping. if you want to trade and its something I want we can cancel the shipping cost.

6 Likes