Sour city’s organic dabbleverse

Just started these plants up about a month ago lots of variety I will give a better description of the plants just trying to get healthy after battleing Covid and losing my smell taste and hearing in the same week

9 Likes

Dang hearing too? I lost me smell.and taste 100% for about 4 days when I just had it. worst symptom is no taste and smell for sure for me! what a shitty ride I’m glad it came back. Hope you get normal soon and plants looking good! good luck on the grow!

3 Likes

The toughest battles always go to the strongest soldiers unfortunately. I’m sure you’ll overcome all this real soon. :bowing_man:t2:‍♂ You’ve got this New OGer Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year :fireworks::confetti_ball: :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks for kind words everyone feeling alot better started taking some steroids taste and smell is coming back glad I can taste my weed again,hearing is slowing getting back to normal

2 Likes

1st pic is juicy banger by exotic seeds
2nd pic is blue star grape diesel kush
3rd pic is sour diesel x 88g13hp by bohdi

3 Likes

1st pic is Chem d and fruity pebble og
2nd pic is a random seed from designer genetics
3rd pic is sour Chem by mass med I know he’s got a bad reputation and I wish I knew more about him before buying his seeds
4th pic is watermelon Chem by mass med

2 Likes

Last is 3 black triangle by bohdi

2 Likes

I think I need to transplant a couple of my bigger plants have to grab some perlite and amend some soil

3 Likes

Transplanted a couple of my plants,designer genetics on the right bohdi sour d x 88g13 on the left I have a few more to transplant trying to fight off some fungus nats

1 Like

Designer genetics ended up being a male this here is bohdi sour d x 88g13 and fruity pebbles og on the right

2 Likes

![73030887635__D91F1800-FEBA-49F1-B1CB-D715DDB62744|666x500](upload://t7YCYPdr4EySgDNPznTaHD4eid.jpeg

Looks like my watermelon chem,juicy banger,and bodi black triangle turned out to be males

Still need to sex my Chem d and my grape diesel kush clones are from a sour Chem which I’m glad I cut since I had some males

1 Like

It’s been a minute but in my first pic is my bohdi sour d x 88g13 I’m at 6 weeks and I’m just feeding with compost tea,second pic is fruity pebble og I think I’m around 4-5 weeks,3rd pic sour Chem week 3 and last one is grape diesel kush at week 2 took a couple clones of the sour Chem and the grape diesel kush

1 Like

1 Like

Sour Chem clones are doing good loving the horse poo other 4 clones are in some turtle poo little too hot for the sour Chems but the grape diesel kush don’t seem to mind it

Well that’s a wrap on the bohdi sour d x 88g13 wish I had taken some clones of her

2 Likes

Hoping to try this in a couple weeks added a humidifier so it wouldn’t dry to quickly

1 Like

Started chopping down some of the top of the fruity pebbles looks good really heavy floral coming from the buds

2 Likes

Next couple plants will come down In a couple weeks decided to make some seeds of the sour Chem and the grape diesel kush should be interesting cause the Chem is all sour and the grape diesel is straight skunk first couple pics is the sour Chem and grape diesel below it

1 Like

1 Like