Sour d bx4 tester needed

Edit…CLOSED!! I’ll be in touch with the top 6 in a couple minutes…

Letting go of 6 packs of my Sour d bx4 f2’s for testing. Lineage- Top Dawg Sour d bx3 x Wing Wang sour d, aka Chaco’s cut, aka AJ Sour d. JJ used the AJ sour d and Tres Dawg for his bx3. First 6 people to msg me get a free pack and must be in the states.

49 Likes

Not in the states but good looking out mate

5 Likes

Wish I had room, Whoever tests them I’ll be following along for sure.

3 Likes

I agree @InTheWoods I wish I had room as well. Sounds like :fire:

2 Likes

PM you…

3 Likes

PM u… tnx !!!

1 Like

Pm on da way

1 Like

PM’d :metal: thank you!!

1 Like

I’m to late? If not definitely something I’d love to try I’m pulling a tent in a week or so

@Blueridge - I can squeeze another pack out. Msg me your addy

2 Likes

Damn that sounds like a fun hunt and project good luck and congrats to those lucky few!

1 Like

Squeeze like a Lemon

1 Like

Everything has been shipped. Expect 5-7days. Thanks to everyone who’s running these asap. And to the others….don’t sleep too long. :grin:

Bx5’s will be available this spring. Then the Sour IBL project begins!

12 Likes

will u be making a testers thread where we can follow the pics and progress

Done. It’s in indoor growing. “MG Canna’s Sour d bx4 Tester Grows”

4 Likes

If you still need a guinea pig I’m that one :slight_smile: :hamster:

2 Likes

@MG_Canna from what your saying wing wang is just aj sour renamed. Is my understanding correct

I’m still looking for beans :pray::pray::pray::confounded: your gear sounds nice!

That’s what I’ve heard. Yin Yang and Chaco’s cut are the same. And Chaco acquired his cut from AJ and passed it out. I see the Yin Yang listed on Strainly occasionally for about $250. Same as the AJ. I’ve also heard AJ’s cut is the ECSD, not the same as Weasel’s Albany cut. I met a kid from Oregon at a Phish show who had a large jar of AJ Sour. It was definitely ECSD. When he sent me clones, he asked me to call it the Superman Diesel, because he’d get his ass kicked if his source found out he was selling cuts. He also told me it was notoriously hard to grow because it sucked up nutrients. There is absolutely nothing online about Yin Yang Sour d. I think it’s just another rebrand. I believe there’s a podcast of JJ and AJ talking about it. I’m not sure if the podcast real or not, but it’s mentioned on the Overgrow Sour Diesel thread. There is no video of the two speaking, only whales in the ocean.

1 Like

I hate the renaming bs :unamused: it makes things much more complicated, than it should be

3 Likes