(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

@CADMAN I flipped those traskei x dutbans the other day bud! Man they were outgrowing everything else!

3 Likes

He is on the list twice at least. Are you stoned? :laughing:

1 Like

AWESOME :ok_hand:… Got pics ?

1 Like

So sorry. Unintentional , got attacked by one of my puppies and buttons got pressed on my phone.

2 Likes

Yep. She approved it when it popped up as she stepped on the screen👍

Yup! On my grow adventure thread

4 Likes

what about root aphids ? do you use it the soil too ? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That I have no idea, I have never had a burrowing/root pest in my 12 years of growing :crossed_fingers: *knock on wood"

2 Likes

there’s something wrong with the list. for example spot 42 looks open but when i went to enter that spot it shows that 41 is open, or 43, i forgot which, so i just filled in 58 but it shows i filled in 57, so it’s off by 1 for some reason.

and thanks for doing this run, sour diesel was my favorite strain.

3 Likes

That’s weird, I moved a few names around, edited a few spacing but the numbering is out

1 Like

so these are top dawg… is it the BX3? are these even available on any seed banks? looks like they were a nice find.

2 Likes

Yeah, bx3, not avail anywhere I could find while doing some research. My local friend offered them to me as long as I hit him back with some finished product and seeds. He’s had the seeds for a few years at least.

7 Likes

ive got a couple chem fuegos going to make seeds with (sour d x headband x chem dog) but i bet these bx3 are even better.

12 Likes

Ugh, maybeee, but damned if I don’t love all things chem! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Jeezus, I didn’t know that was the cross! The trifecta!

6 Likes

yeah, i believe it’s

(Sour Diesel x Headband) x Chemdog 91 Bx3

5 Likes

thanks for the heads up but looks like someone corrected as i am back on #33 so all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should do it anyways. This community would love you forever. Atleast I would. Lol

4 Likes

Ikr, there’s always a crowd wherever you go on weekends…
I prefer week days to go to the beach lol…
It feels like you got the whole world to yourself…

3 Likes

@Jinglepot , thanks for doing this seed run!!!

3 Likes