Sour Diesel Thread

This can be a thread for anyone who wants to talk about sour in general
but right now I got some ecsd and a SourD cut that Notsodog sent me a couple years ago now coming down.
here’s notsodogs

142 Likes

Very nice. I’m buying 2 packs of Katsu’s Sour D IBL.

20 Likes

Beautiful looking Sour Shamus,ive got a few sour d crosses going atm luckydogs diesel therapy and dungeon vault genetics Jersey Mike,love sour
:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

heard that Cail Connections is the orginal breeder of “Sour Diesel”

4 Likes

My first Sour Diesel plant went into flower 11 days ago. This is the Bx of Karma and Rez Sour D genetics. She’s stretchy and always the biggest plant amongst her peers in the tent. Looking forward to watching the flowers grow!

16 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: howdy.
Been enjoying notsodog and his lives on IG, really dig the depth the guy has.
Also glad to see his cuts grown out, being a MA native the sour runs deep In these parts lol, same as the chem.

10 Likes

I’m fairly certain swerve did not create sour d.

15 Likes

nice nice, is this the “headband” he’s talking about? he said back in the days they were selling headband packs as sour d, but anyways, is it good? haha

3 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan I can’t pick the order the pictures go in without individually uploading
better pics of notsos wish I could go back n change the photos lol

46 Likes

Katsu’s sour should be the same cut as “skunkteks” (skunkteks cut isn’t “skunkteks” cut he bought it at auction)

11 Likes

I also love sour
I think I recognize your name from IC. I’m sure you might recognize some of the pics just a different name then j have there lol.
Don’t know much about the other one but I’m sure skunkva’s gear Is fire

5 Likes

Absolutely untrue haha

Manny, vondo and a couple others guys “found” sour

7 Likes

Nice man
and unrelated but is this seriously how I have to reply to people there’s no like batch quote function?

3 Likes

he crossed it with stoneys 2008 rezdog sour d ibl male for his release

2 Likes

I was just saying its likely made with Stoneys sour
thats also the sour cut that skunktek sold to everyone, he bought it on one of Stoneys auctions

4 Likes

its phenomenal
its the sour ive been looking for for over a decade and have ran a LOT of the sour cuts floating around

ive been jokingly calling it Neo sour… cuz its “the one” ha

12 Likes

Mmmmmm love me some SOWAH. Hoping to get my hands on a good cut soon over here in the great white North . Missed out on the karma packs sadly, may try Katsus . Looks awesome btw @Shamus got me drooling over here thinking about those delicious terps

6 Likes

I’m not sure if it works on mobile, but on the computer you can highlight a chunk of text from someone’s reply and the site should pop up a “Quote” option:

You can reply to multiple people in the same post that way. Like this:

Me too! I’m excited to finally grow it myself.

6 Likes

You have some going now @BarefootAndBlazed , tag me I’ll gladly come follow along.

5 Likes

Karma has very good genetics haven’t heard of RezSourD Genetics - alway good to check out new breeders Thanks

6 Likes