Sour Dragon Breath and Freak O Dank Grow

This grow is seeds from 7 East Genetics. There are 5 Sour Dragon Breath (Green Dragon Male (Hindu Kush x Afghan Kush) x Blueberry Train Wreck) x Sour Diesel 2 Female and 4 Freak O Dank (RD#1 x Freakshow)

I dropped the seeds on Sunday, September 14 @ 9pm into starter pods that I soaked in a ph’d water and kelp solution. I will be doing that again. The seeds may not be germinating quicker, but once they do, I fell the plant and roots are growing much quicker.

Sour Dragon Breath

Freak O Dank

The one Freak O Dank became very leggy in less then 24 hours from breaking ground so I planted it into a larger than normal pot. The others I put into solo cups

16 Likes

Yeah man,
Hope watch a beauty girls!!
I didnt suposed anything man.
Good job in dis case for u!

3 Likes

Did you try lowering the light? Usually why they are leggy. Too far away

3 Likes

It was not even above ground at 11am on Thursday, by 7am today it was stretching. Found that very interesting.

2 Likes

Yep. Not enough light. They hit the ground running. Major survival instinct! They don’t call it weed for nothing. lol

4 Likes

All 5 of the Sour Dragon Breath and all 4 of the Freak O Dank germinated. The SDB is in solo cups, or equivalent. The Freak O Dank in larger pots because of how fast they seem to be growing

SDB

FOD

8 Likes

All are around a week to 10 days old and are all growing extremely quick. I had to replant all 4 Freak O Dank deeper because of their stretching.

Sour Dragon Breath is growing very well too and will be getting dropped down deeper this week. I have .7 gallon plastic pots coming tomorrow to move them deeper into.

SDB

FOD:

6 Likes

Those are some great names! :grin:

2 Likes

Those fod f2s left the rest of my strains in the dust. Everything is catching up now but I’m excited to see what they produce.

1 Like

They are very fast growing. I was really surprised. Already had to drop them deeper because of the stretch.

1 Like

I’d love to have that rd#1 plant.

2 Likes

@Old-Ron how do we get these plants tio express the mutations from freakshow? Shouldn’t a certain percentage show the mutation? It’d be cool. If anyone knows please chime in.

1 Like

Just up to the plants genetics. Percentages say there should be some that do.

I have some Freakshow I will be running in the future.

1 Like

The Sour Dragon Breath were moved into 3/4 gallon pots last night. They will stay in these until sex is shown. Freak O Danks are still going strong.

Sour Dragon Breath:

Freak O Dank:

4 Likes

I cleaned up the plants and removed most of the lower leafs. I turned the led up slightly, however the plants did not react well to it. I will raise it more in about a week. I topped on of the Sour dragon Breath to see how it does. The plants are 3 weeks old. I plan on switching them to flower in a few weeks.

Sour Dragon Breath:

The one I topped:

Freak O Dank:

5 Likes

Since my work schedule has been busier lately, I have not been able to update the grow in a while. The plants are just over 5 weeks old. They are in organic soil. The soil was amended with EWC, blood meal, bone meal, DE and lime. They have been fed liquid kelp and Medusa’s Magic. Fed every week with cal/mag and sweet. They are running under LEDs with 480-watt drivers set around 80%. Each plant was put in .7 to 1 gallon pots 3 weeks ago. They will stay in these until they sex.

Everyone got a heavy feeding of organic nutrients last night. Growth has been a little slower it seems compared to the other grows. None have shown sex yet.

Sour Dragon Breath
10 inches tall

8 inches tall

6 inches tall. Topped 3 weeks ago

10.5 inches tall. The tallest of the grow

7 inches tall. Was topped 3 weeks ago.

This is a Cement Shoes I dropped the same time as these. It is 5 weeks old and has been topped. It is 9.5 inches tall

Freak O’ Dank is not showing any of the Freak Show side yet.

8" tall. Topped 3 weeks ago

9" tall. Topped 3 weeks ago

10.5 inches tall

11.5 inches tall. Tallest of the 4

7 Likes

Finally have a day from work and travel to update some of the grows. The 2 strains are growing slowly, but consistently, about 2 inches per week average now. The plants are 7 weeks old. They are in one gallon pots and on day 3 of the flip to determine sex. Once determined, females will go in 3 gallon pots and any unwanted males culled.

Sour Dragon Breath (SDB) Sex unknown. 10 inches tall. Topped about 4 weeks ago. Has grown 3 inches the last 2 weeks. 7 finger leaves. Even spaced nodes,

SDB 7.5 inches tall. Sex unknown. Has only grown 1.5 inches in 2 weeks. Slowest growth of any plant. 7 finger leaves. Varigated coloring. Even spaced nodes.

SDB. Sex Unknown. The tallest of all the plants in this grow at 14.5 inches. Has grown 4 inches in 2 weeks. Shows a different growth then the others. Evenly spaced nodes. starting 11 finger leaves. Thicker stalk then the others.

SDB. Female. 12" inches. Has grown 4 inches the last 2 weeks. Starting 11 fingers leaves. Tight, even spaced nodes. Will be getting placed in a 3 gallon pot soon.

SDB. Sex unknown. The second tallest plant at 13.5 inches, up 3.5 inches from 2 weeks ago. Even spaced nodes and starting 11 finger leaves.

The Freak O Dank (FOD) have averaged about 1.5 inches per week growth. They are the most consistent among all the grows in size and structure. They do seem to be behind the others in growth and maturity.

FOD. Sex unknown. 11.5 inches, up 2.5 inches from 2 weeks ago. Topped 4 weeks ago. Just starting 7 finger leaves. Evenly spaced nodes.

FOD. Sex unknown. 10 inches, up 2 inches from 2 weeks ago. Topped 5 weeks ago. Starting 7 finger leaves. Even spaced nodes.

FOD. Sex unknown. 14.5 inches, up 4 inches from 2 weeks ago. Tighter, even spaced nodes, making it one of the bushiest plants. 9 finger leaves. Will probably top this one.

FOD. Sex unknown. 14.5 inches. Has grown 4.5 inches in 2 weeks. Even spaced nodes. 9 finger leaves.

7 Likes

It really depends on the pot size. They can only grow to the pot capacity.

1 Like

Wanted to give a quick up date while traveling. 4 of the 5 Sour Dragon Breath were males and have been removed. I have one left, one of the 2 topped plants. They have been a week into the flip.

One of the 4 Freak O Dank is a female, 3 other have not shown yet. It is one of the topped ones.

I will add some pictures hopefully this weekend.

4 Likes

Home for a few days and wanted to do a quick update. The last of the Sour Dragon Breath has not shown sex yet. This is the last chance for a female.

All 4 of the Freak O Dank are females.

This is the largest of the 4. I will be doing some LST on it in a few days after it recovers from the up pot last night. Before the replant

After

An hour later after watering

FOD #2. Topped 6 weeks ago. Right after re-potting.

About an hour after being moved to a 3 gallon pot and watered.

FOD #3. Will be put in a 3 gallon pot tonight. Will let this one grow without no topping or training

FOD #4. Topped about 4 weeks ago. Will be put in a 3 gallon pot tonight.

Pictures coming soon.

I will update with size, structure and other information later this weekend.

4 Likes