Sour gorilla strain

I crossed a gorilla glue with a sour kush,that’s what I’m calling this strain
To be honest I wasn’t going to grow these seeds I made because I didn’t like the both strains after smoking them,
But I was baked the other night you know how it goes
Seeds opened in 2 days should be an interesting strain Auto flower,both parents out grew my tent

16 Likes

Will folow along for this grow

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

So you had auto gorilla and auto sour kush? Or was only one auto?

2 Likes

They were both autos flowers came from growers choice seeds,

2 Likes

7 Likes

What pollinated who?

1 Like

The gorilla glue was the one I sprayed to make pollen,

After I took the pollen from the plant, I did harvest and dry the gorilla glue just to see if their was a difference since it was sprayed with colloidal silver

It smells really strange I can’t really put my finger on the smell but it smells totally different from the other gorilla glue plant

It’s going in the bin I would never smoke it,I was just testing something

6 Likes

Those will be some nice beans to run!

1 Like

It should be interesting see what happens over the next few week,I wasn’t even going to start a new grow till after Christmas lol

I’ll probably grow some more cream and blueberry as well they were nice strains

Here I am, interested in seeing this grow. I love all the lineage.

Oooooh interesting cross! :seat::film_projector::popcorn:

The 2 bigger plants in the back are the gorilla glue and sour kush both grew to 6ft tall the other gorilla glues grew to 3 ft tall

1 Like

This was lockdown boredom and my first time growing auto flower plants,I had made seeds before with just normal photo plants,so I wanted to try with auto flowers,

First time round went great second try I forgot was dealing with autos instead of normal plants I messed it up,I had about 200 seeds but I’ve traded most of them off

I mite give my friend one to grow out of these 2 plants,
Have other plants I want to grow,grew 5 autos in a 32-32-6ft tent and it was packed

In the bedroom I have a very cool understanding wife lol

3 Likes

These 2 are up and running also going to do another blueberry,cream,Hindu Kush all auto flowers

This is my setup
32-32-6ft cheap tent,lights I got from eBay and Walmart around $65 each VIVOSUN 4” exhaust fan
Never buy a VIVOSUN fan I’m on my 3rd at the minute pure junk

I’ll keep this up dated

6 Likes

Looks like it will do the trick grow on

Peaceout and stay safe

2 Likes

Little
Setup works great

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. Everything looks great!

1 Like

Here’s the 2 sour gorilla starting to
Make a move now,going to give one to a friend ,I also have cream,blueberry ,Hindu Kush starting
All auto flowers

3 Likes

2 days later plants are looking strong,I’m going to put them in bigger pots in a couple of days

6 Likes