Sovereign Farmers Hopar Valley Selection 3

Hello everyone! Wanted to post my test grow here from @Sovereign_Farmers I’m testing his Selection #3 from his families farm from 2023.

16 Likes

Very cool, looking forward to seeing some pics

2 Likes

Here’s some pictures

Dropped 10 in the water on 6/24
Had 10/10 crack open by 6/25

5 Likes

Here’s an update ended up having 10/10 pop but one died after a heatwave that we had. I’m getting onion and sage from the stem rub

8 Likes

Thanks! They’re in that stage where nothings happening for now lol. Planning on throwing them in a 4x4 and letting them veg for a week or so in there and flipping to flower. Just waiting on some space to open up in the flowering tent.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, indica landraces are beautiful beasts compared to the lanky sativas, following along and learning on how to tame them, will be interesting to watch their progress … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Oh yes, I’m with ya there!

All four comments. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing. I picked up a pack of these. Really interested to see what you find!

1 Like

You’re welcome gotta love both though. For indoors I’d prefer the shorter types for sure though.

2 Likes

You’re welcome and glad you grabbed a pack they should be some nice specimens. Hopar valley has peaked my interests since I found out about it. For sure an interesting terroir.

1 Like

Sorry everyone the heat wave ended up getting the best of my plants at my grow location and lost the testers as well as other plants. Will be digging through more hopars down the line apologies for the mess up!

1 Like