Space Queen XX

Wondering if anyone has tried these? These are listed in the Brothers Grimm 2022/2023 catalog.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:🪴

4 Likes

I have them in my seed collection but have never grown them out…it was gifted to me from a buddy at ICMAG…I think they also turn purple…

6 Likes

I thought it was interesting to say the least…they aren’t on the webpage but are in the catalog. @PhilCuisine did yours come in a breederpack?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder if they throw nanners…:grimacing:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Been growing marionberry kush(raspberry kush x space queen) for the last 8yrs. No intersex traits even being stressed with super low ph.

4 Likes

Anything with c99 in its lineage gets a :+1:from me.

5 Likes

Sounds like a nice mix of 2 old strains . Pretty sure I have romulian seed and I know I have c99 wonder why they never used a male instead of reversing one ? 100 bucks for 9 seeds sounds pricy to me .

2 Likes

I don’t think these are going to be the same as subcools space queen. Im assuming they are some sort of reproduction by Bros Grimm…like it says used a c99 and romulan. I’m sure subcools inspired lotsa people to cross romulan and c99…

5 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for the video guess that explains the female seeds.

2 Likes

Their Killer Queen XX has been growing phenomenal for me. Moreso a breeder note.

2 Likes

His story about the seeds seems reassuring…It makes more sense that they are a reproduction and not taken from original stock. I bet it would be a fun run…I’ma go out on a limb and say TGAs space queen male was unique. I’d def. be down to grow some Romulan x c99.

It would be cool if Bros Grimm were to release all their gear old gear in both fem and reg. and let the community blow that crap outa those strains :grin::grin::grin:. Same thing with dj short…I bet the two of them could produce some killer bubble gum strains. It’s not a pipe dream, really :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

No, it was gifted to me after I sent them some clone only strains…

6 Likes

@PhilCuisine Sounds interesting for sure :smiley:. It would be neat to see how these do as they are simply a recreation of the Space Queen and not Space Queen. Wish they weren’t fems…

1 Like

I’ve been hearing a lot about c99 on OG but have never had the chance to sample anything from it in real life

1 Like

Give it a run. It’s my absolute favourite strain more so if you manage to get the pineapple pheno. Grows like a sativa but hits you like an indica and the flavours are off the charts. :v:

4 Likes

So you have grown DJs space queen xx? @Esrgood4u

1 Like

I haven’t mate no. Ive not ran any of DJs gear. I usually buy the “female seeds” version of c99.

1 Like

The Space Queen I have are not fems, these were gifted to me over 10+ years ago bromigo…

5 Likes