Spacecowboy's projects

So I’m going to go ahead and get back into the swing of things sorry about the break but safety first. Here’s just the start

3 Likes

10 Likes

4 of then are @ReikoXs lowrider× the devil strain then there are 3 of reikos lowrider× ultraviolet and I’m pretty sure the last one is something glue or a something so when they get older we’ll see if we can identify what it its if not owell we tried lol missed everyone I’m about to play catch up!!!

6 Likes

Oh crap I have some more from ReikoX and @V4vendetta coming soon on this site just for you

4 Likes

:selfie::popcorn::eyes::seat: I’ll be watching :+1:

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy the show I know i always do!! Thank you

3 Likes

I love watching others grow my seeds. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

So tomorrow sometime I’ll update I lost more than a few lowriders to something eating them very disappointed but you’ll see tomorrow

1 Like

We’re waiting for that update lazy bones. :wink:

I know I’ve been busy 30 minutes tops lol

1 Like

4 Likes

The top half of the first is @ReikoX fam mix lost two in shipping but hopefully the rest will work bottom half is @V4vendettas pack didn’t count how many I planted maybe half but they should pop and the bottoms are my reikoxs lowrider ultraviolet lowrider and devil pack 1 u 2 devils I still havent planted my mix seeds I bread out last time with some dumb luck but that’s can be later

2 Likes

Lots of people growing my autos, hope they do as well onto
Doors as they do indoors. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Well we’ll find out!!! Lol

They do not. fam pac did not go. completely my fault to wet to grow and I’ll update on rest tomorrow

1 Like

Sorry been busy lately tomorrow for sure

1 Like

Ok Im Back and smaller then ever lol new grow new room and new setup the only thing that’s the same is my dirt

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry everyone I’ll have pics in a month working on the road can take pics for like a month sorry everyone but there about to be transplanted by a friend of mine when I get back I’ll post pictures