Spaceman's Tiger Jack Seed Giveaway - Giveaway has ended

GHi Everybody, (MOTR take note!)
What started life as a test of the State of Michigan’s “12 plant max” rule, “Spaceman’s 12 seed seed grow”, has morphed into Spaceman’s Tiger Jack(6plant) Seed Giveaway.
After seeing the incredible generosity of so many members here, offering world class genetics and their dabblings with them for free, it truly inspired me with my own humble offering.
Obtaining high quality seed at any price is a major obstacle for many would be growers, OG members nullify that.

Tiger Jack is my cross (2014 run) of a Golden Tiger male with a Jack Herrer female.
TJ is a sativa dominant, low odor plant that won’t broadcast yours and mine favorite hobby to the rest of the neighborhood.
Maximum potency with this plant is obtained with UVB exposure, with outdoor grown plants tops in potency, plants grown indoors without UVB exposure will still be potent but will lack the definite sativa edge this plant is capable of producing.

Tiger Jack’s growth habit from seed is typical sativa, long and lanky, widely spaced nugs.

Flowering clones taken from this plant form dense, well behaved bushes however and show why I enjoy growing this plant.

Indoor seed grown plants with less than 8’ head space are best containered in 1 gallon pots or less.

Back to the grow and offer, here is what awaits:

From the other link

So we have 6 plants almost a month into seed and I estimate a potential yield north of _(insert your own value here)__seeds.
If everything goes well.

I’ll be back later with a plant by plant description and hopefully, good quality pics(dropped my phone the other day and now all images taken with it are blurry).

This seed run is a part of the Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

:warning::loud_sound:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:
You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol

An edit window should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST…

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

Current Request List (in alphabetical order please) :
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:

AllOra
allotment
Baltimore
BubbaRay
BuckeyeBeanz
Chainmaker
ChronicMcBudz
danonly
Drnylle
DiggySoze
Explorer
Felzarn
Gaz29
Gman
goatrock
GrowHard
Hashtree
herb4ever
Howard.Crane
Jay
jdem075
jhentz
khaoohs
legalcanada
MBVapester
Meesh
MidwestMover
mike28086
Misolo313
MomOnTheRun
Mongobongo
Olbrannon
Pedro :sunny:
PoppaPuff
randrobertson522
Sebring
shiskaberrysavior
Smokeygrows
Thedrew1985
TheShowMeHomie
Vernal
Zion

:envelope_with_arrow: Address not on file with Sebring, MomOnTheRun and/or your distributor :envelope_with_arrow:
Distributors are:
Africa: MikeM
Aus: Johnnybsmokin
Canada: Shadey
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US: MomOnTheRun

:clipboard: If you have, put your name in bold above, if not put your name below :clipboard:

6u3m
curiouscat
Hempire420
StillSmoking
Daytripr69
Oregonak

34 Likes

Any jack cross is a winnerin my book. Id love to run these.

2 Likes

Kewl man sounds like a Sativa cross I could get behind.

1 Like

Good to see you spreading the love!!! Best of luck to you.

1 Like

I’d love some for next years outdoor grow!

3 Likes

Sounds good, I wouldn’t mind giving them a try. Thank you.

1 Like

I would love to get in on this too! Hopefully moving into a house come January. If its private enough I’d love to run some sativas. How tall do they get outdoors?

2 Likes

I am on a whirlwind wrapping up summer…thanks to the mention and direct pm, this is now apart of the OG Preservation project!! Sign ups start…

NOW! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you Spaceman for opening up your run for the forum so we can all benefit for years to come!

8 Likes

Love the jack. Haven’t tried the tiger side but would like to. Nice.

2 Likes

Very nice, good luck with this! Very inspiring.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting to me! Thank you @spaceman!
Any idea on finishing times? I was wondering if these would have time to finish outdoors in Colorado next year.

2 Likes

That be cool to cross this with a fire og I got. I believe Sebring should have my address :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve tried the Tiger and it’s amazing. One of the best you can get with strong Thai genetics. It really soars outdoors!

11 Likes

Exciting. Sounds like an awesome cross. :v:

2 Likes

The sky’s the limit on outdoor growth though all my outdoor plants are heavily trained to escape detection.
Rip offs are a huge concern locally.

6 Likes

Hi Hashtree,
I can’t really answer that as I only plant clones outdoors and it is always a race against the frost.
And that is early to mid October around these parts.

2 Likes

Well I’ve not tried any weed from either strain so count me in broski :+1:t2:

3 Likes

This looks very, very interesting. I would like very, very much to participate as well. Count me in, as well. Please!

Regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Added, i always wanted to try jack or jack cross. How would those do where frost could come in october?

4 Likes

Very cool, thanks for doing this! I’d love more sativa in my life and low odor sounds perfect!

3 Likes