Spain gets jacked in 2020

Man, this is crazy, what the hell is going on in Spain???

6 Likes

I could be wrong, but that looks like an old article. There is a date of October 22 on it.

4 Likes

Makes sense why seedsman has opted to have locations in multiple countries instead of holding everything in Spain.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: it isā€¦I just noticed that tooā€¦
My bad

2 Likes

I just seen it and freaked out, thought people might want to know, and hastily posted without checking the date 1st :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It happened in sept 2020 I just checked HSO website and it says they canā€™t be involved with commercial business until further notice and they are trying to open back up asap
Same with Dinafem. I read they got charged for stealing power, raising costs of the seeds and encouraging illegal activities by having grow information

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very sad, Is there and recent news of what is going on in Spain?

2 Likes
1 Like

Thatā€™s from October 2020, I couldnā€™t find much more recent then that

2 Likes

What happened wasā€¦the raid happened in Oct ā€˜20. I read other articles whereas the ā€œCannabis criminals/Cartelsā€ were tapping into Electrical Grids, bootlegging Power to their multi-greenhouse operations. I think the ā€œLegalā€ companies were swept up in the crackdown. Sometimes thereā€™s a conflict in E.U. rules and individual countriesā€™ rules. Tough to loose so much inventory, but I really think theyā€™ll be back in business eventually. This really disrupts the Euro seed pipeline however, worldwide implications. As long as @SamwellBB is bringing the :fire:, Iā€™m good!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦I pay for my electricity

8 Likes

:roll_eyes:

ā€œsorry, not sorryā€ as the young folks say

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I believe that part. It even said in the paper I was reading they were paying millions in taxes, why would a legit company making that much risk everything over a power bill. Even the other charges sounded made up lol

3 Likes

According to publications, the defendants are accused of an alleged crime against public health, criminal organization, money laundering, and power theft.

What has attracted most attention in the cannabis industry is that Dinafem and Pot Sistemak are being accused of promoting the use of an illegal substance, providing cannabis seeds to their clients, posting cultivation tutorials, sharing advice and videos on social networks, etc.

Another rather strange aspect of the incident is that Dinafem has been accused of ā€œincreasing its profits significantly by increasing the prices of its products,ā€ which is what every normal company does in order to ensure a profitable business. In fact, there are other industries that benefit even more from their sales, such as digital information products.

It is also extremely surprising that the Civil Guard needed support, or even technical advice, from the Spanish Medicine Agency and the Ministry of Health in order to carry out this operation.

2 Likes