Special year end BOGO!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
**In honor of our 40th wedding anniversary, Dec. 6, and also Rose’s B-day!
I’ll be holding another BOGO all week long, starting today and running until 6PM Friday (Central time zone)
This is the last one of the year, and also a special celebration! So, for every 2 packs you buy, I’ll give you 3pks! 2 of your choice and 1 of mine!
So this is actually buy 2, get 3 free!!
Good luck and thanks for another wonderful year on OverGrow!

I offer seeds in packs of 10, for a donation of $15.00. Free shipping on orders $30.00 or more. This is standard mailing, untracked. I offer tracked( in the USA only) for $10.00
Discreet shipping worldwide.

Offered in Feminized photo;
Fem -Northern Lights#2 - Bred by @Hashpants from clone by @FirstCavApache64- courtesy of @Hashpants

Offered in Regular photo;
Brain Damage - White Rhino x Alaska Thunder Fuck - by JP
Atomi-C PBJ - (Atomic Jelly ( In House Genetics ) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls)-by & courtesy of @NDNCHILD
Ferraro Rocher - (Baked in Paris ( Perfect Trees Seeds) x Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls)-bred by and courtesy of @NDNCHILD
Double Thunder - Thunder Rose x Alaska Thunder Fuck by JP :fire:
Thunder Kush - (Coral Kush x Alaska Thunder Fuck) by JP
Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk - (Pineapple Skunk x BOG Blue Kush pollen ) - by & courtesy of @NDNCHILD, BOG Blue Kush pollen by @DougDawson
Skull Fuk - (Crystal Skull Kush x Alaska Thunder Fuck)CSK -‘KristiCut’ clone courtesy of @Tracker, grown/hit with ATF pollen by JP
Thunder Rose -(4-way cross Frankenstein, King Tut,Cindy-99, Strawberry Alien Moonrocks)by JP&Mrs JP
TriForce x PPP - by JP, PPP pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
WalkenStein- (SkyWalker x Frankenstein) by JP
Luke’s Force - (SkyWalker x TriForce) by JP
Frankenstein x Frosted Cobra - by JP
Blue Monkey (Monkey Business x Blue Kush) by JP - BK pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
Frosted Monkey ( Frosted Cobra x Monkey Business) -by JP, MB pollen courtesy of @Slammedsonoma420
Buddha’s Cane F2- by JP
F2 - Frosted Cobra x Frosted Cobra -by JP
Island Sweet Skunk x Frosted Cobra -by JP
‘DBHP- Mix’ consisting of mostly DragonBloodHashPlant reg- courtesy of @BigMike55
HubbaBubba - Bubba Kush x BOG SB - by JP, pollen courtesy of @DougDawson
Sheelavathi - courtesy of @Oldjoints
Mystery Mix :fire:-by JP

Crosses/strains available; courtesy of @Guitarzan
Maui Mango Haze F1 (Maui Wowie x Mango Haze)
Maui Mango Purple Thai Haze (Maui Mango x Purple Thai Haze)
(MMSSH)Maui Mango Super Silver Haze Maul Mango Haze (Mango pheno) x Super Silver Haze
Mango Haze (Mango pheno) x Lemon Thai (doc_d repro) (untested)
Willie’s Myst (Willie Nelson (JP’s Cut) x The Boys (untested))
Oaxacan Red Mist (Oaxacan Red (Oaxacan Heirloom x Angola Red) (Snowhigh) x The Boys (untested))
Rhino Mist F2 (White Rhino (JP’s Cut) x The Boys (prob X18)
Maui Mango Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies(Seedsman)x MMH)
Maui Mango Widow (White Widow(Seedsman)x MMH)
Swazipulco Gold (Swazi Gold x Acapulco Gold(Snowhigh))Dragon/Purple Thai Haze/X18)
Swazi Mist (Swazi Gold x ‘X18’)
Acapulco Myst (Acapulco Gold(Snowhigh)x The Boys)
Frankie’s Myst (Frankenstein x The Boys)

All inquiries, please use DM, thnx

24 Likes

Congratulations to find someone you can spend that long with!

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary & Birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The’ Year end- Final & Last- B-day- Anniversary- celebration sale’ (whew! lol) is now officially over n done!
I want to take a moment here to thank each and every one of you grand citizens of the OGniverse that helped to make this a great goodbye to the year 2023! :heart: :+1:
JP

1 Like