Spice of life seeds

So is anybody still growing anything from spice of life seeds? Blockhead, shiskaberry, tooth, blue satellite, Etc. Just wanted to see some pics if so. They were one of my favorite seed co back in the day. Sucks bc I can’t find seeds anywhere of there old stuff. I know fdm at some point was offering a worked sweet tooth line. Spice of life offered some absolute classics, be a shame if nobody made seeds.

Lately I’ve been wanting to grow nostalgic things like sensi, serious seeds, sol, etc. Had great luck recently with ak 47 so wanted to continue off that with sol.

10 Likes

That’s why im starting to make my own

2 Likes

Blockhead BX and Shiskaberry have both been reproduced here. You can search for them.

7 Likes

Cool thnx I’ll check that out. I really wish I would have saved some old seeds of there’s. I’ll check strainly too. Man the bluebonic and sweet tooth 3 were awesome, I’ll try and dig up some old pics.

Everything sol offered was like candy literally. The bluebonic and swt3 didn’t even smell like cannabis, more like a candy shop. Haven’t grown anything with those kind of terps, was pretty crazy. I remember people thinking I sprayed something on it lol.

Was never the most potent strains but boy did they smell and taste out of this world. Blockhead being the exception. Had a swt 3 that was identical to wild berry skittles I swear.

1 Like

Get ahold of @Baudelaire he manages Fluer De Mal seed co.He has a very well worked Sweet-tooth # 4 from Breeder Steves older stuff that is very rock solid .High class seed breeder right there

10 Likes

He has some good selection plus mixed seeds.

1 Like

Spice of life seeds is also eventually going to start selling again via starsandstripes seeds

5 Likes

Oh wow that’s good news, about time. I know Steve has been doing other projects, but I’m glad to hear this. I hope they bring back all the classic things. Personally I want sweet pink grapefruit and sweetskunk hybrids.

1 Like

I know that Beanhoarder on HD has some blockhead seeds, but I have NOT grown them out myself or heard much for reports.

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground grew them out and had great results. I got to try a sample and it was good, and the high lived up to the name.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response/info! I better get on these sooner than later :grinning:

Always been a pleasure ordering from HD

5 Likes

Yeah its likely to be good. I keep meaning to buy some myself. I have some of Bodhi’s blockhead bx f2s and wanted to combine.

Nice to see another BC person! I’m based just outside Victoria.

4 Likes

Yeah, good to see another BC person. Thanks again.

1 Like

Never got to grow blockhead unfortunately. I was just in love though with anything that had spg in it. Super fast flowering with that candy fruit smell. Sweet tooth would have huge sticky flowers comparable to hand grenades lol. Absolutely massive buds

I do remember alot of growers bitching about mold, but I never had an issue.

1 Like

I have got blubonic and Donk pretty old might not even pop

2 Likes

You should def pop those! Might still get something to come up. Blubonic is awesome

2 Likes

Been looking for that a long time now lol

2 Likes

I sale legend ultimate indica ix and in past I add the sweet tooth four ibl

Even get a platinum sweet skunk coming up soon :wink:

4 Likes