Spillz907 grow diary 2024

Here’s the blueprint for the garage (x2 vivarspectra pro xs1500s):

I dug out these old genetics from Overgrow members back from 2017 @99PerCent @legalcanada @50State

She’s been hibernating for 8 years:

Hit the lottery- 2017 MAC, GG4, OSS and a couple OSS crosses (not sure what that is), platinum huckleberry x GSC, …c99 x romberry WOW.

What to choose for my first grow :smiley: I don’t even know. Thats some OG Mac right there… right when it hit the streets originally… pretty sure it came off a capulator pack.

Anyway- stuff should be here in about 2 weeks- will update.

17 Likes

Looking forward to your update, I noticed you are going to grow some BOG seeds… I hope you grow that first. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

I was wrong- no BOG seeds-

Gonna save the GG4 and Mac for my second runs… Not sure what to pick yet
Any suggestions? Platinum Huckleberry GSC sounds pretty nice

5 Likes

No BOG? :sunglasses: No worries the Sunshine Daydream looks good, love a bodhi grow. I’m heading out, have a great week.

11 Likes

Does anyone know what the strain “OSS” might be? @50State

1 Like

Are you familiar with any of these strains @Foreigner ?

Looking to avoid a super-tall :slightly_smiling_face:

Does anyone know what the strain “OSS” might be? @50State

2 Likes

I don’t know enough about them to say either way really.

4 Likes

Germ. time. Any suggestions guys based on the seeds in that picture from above?

I’m leaning toward random 3 out of the mix bag

I’m excited to grow the platinum huckleberry cookies the c99 x romberry but thinking maybe get thru the first run.

No idea what OSS is… have like 4 crosses with “OSS”.

3 Likes

OSS may be from the mega white label co out of Spain but only guessing. Best of luck on this start upand happy grows

1 Like

Yeah, thanks. I guess we’re going with bagseed#1 , bagseed#2 and bagseed#3

3 Likes

Makes good sense. What’s in a name especially nowadays all that counts is your fill some jars at the end

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have saved anything from a shitty bag so it’s all good :crossed_fingers: just won’t know wtf I’m growing 🫣

4 Likes

Oh yeah going to be playing with some fire fire for sure, like opening up a time capsule after hibernating 8 years. Cheers to a quick setup and a smooth grow man, definitely pulling up a chair :raised_hands:

1 Like

OSS Is Orange Sunshine F2 by Bodhi Seeds that 50state f gened

8 Likes

!!! Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

@50State are you still around here man? Leaning toward trying the OSS out of the three… never heard of daisy may can’t find anything on it.

Found it right on here lmao

3 Likes

Good luck with your upcoming grow!
I’m pretty sure daisy may is a strayfox creation

2 Likes

Thank you sir! everything in that thread looked :drooling_face:

I went with 10 bag seeds in the paper towel for the first grow… haven’t really figured out my process yet as far as how many seed to germinate planning for potential males, duds, etc. esp. considering they are 5+ years old.

2 Likes

Shit I don’t even know what gallon size I prefer or how many plants to grow in a 2x4 this is my first non ghetto-setup grow

2 Likes

They should all pop for you. The males are another issue :rofl:.

2 Likes