Splinter's Doja Dojo

Hey folks,

I guess I should get one of these started after losing all my photos to a bad hard drive, especially with the lineup I’ve got planned for the next month. I promised a few awesome people here I would document it anyway after getting all the sweet beans on this site.

I have a few tents, but we can focus on the 2, 20"x36" 5ft ones until i have something to show elsewhere. they each hold up to 6 2 gal buckets uncomfortably, but i can run 5 in each during flower and it’s just about right. All different strains. So, 2 gallon buckets, hempy in perlite only. gh nutes for the most part with koolbloom wet/dry. i don’t like their Si product so i us dyna-gro for that. Real simple. Each tent has a s33 from ACI that i run at 270w with some options for another 40w side lighting and 40w UVB. I didn’t run the UVB the last two rounds.

Alright my dudes, let me mess up these plants in front you. It’s going to be a lot of training in a short tent, some burnt leaves trying to feed the pack and hopefully a huge variety of frosty buds.

Peace,
Splinter

17 Likes

All clones
Top: Blueberry muffin, Trainwreck (Arcata Cut), Sour Ripper,
Bottom: Strawberry Lemonade, Alien Rock Candy

Left: Reveg Melonsicle, Top: Lemon Sour Diesel x Purple Punch clone Bottom: Lemon Sour Diesel x Purple Punch Clone Lemon pheno, Right: Reveg Red Hot Cookies

14 Likes

Your plants are looking good! By the way it is “arcata cut” i believe

I think my friend also recommends agsil16 for silicon if you’re looking for the most affordable and reasonable product

4 Likes

This is a bit later

The lower LSD is not taking the nutes…it didn’t have a great root structure when it hit the flower tent…it only vegged a couple weeks. the Melonsicle and RHC are a few weeks ahead from all the clones.

Added a RHC clone at the lower left corner. when i get some space from the RHC reveg i will move things around…it’s packed.

13 Likes

Kowabunga dude!

Looks great, looking forward to following.

2 Likes

I took the Red Hot Cookies down last week

18 Likes

Whoa! Gorgeous!
Is the Trainwreck from clone, or seed? I just ran Twenty20 Mendocino Trainwreck, and it’s nice!
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear: :sparkles: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

it’s from a seed i popped, ran and then cloned. ya, 20Twenty.

it’s really strong. almost too strong. super piney, almost pinesol sort of smell. strong smelling.

3 Likes

Ohhh. Interesting. My three fems came out super dank and funky, one pheno was Citrusy but still funky.
Some sandalwood in there, but definitely no pine.

3 Likes

i wasn’t planning on keeping it past this round…perhaps i need to rethink. i thought it would be easy to get another one.

Took down the melonsicle this week. F71.

17 Likes

Looks great in here! Very nice @splinter7

1 Like

Update.
moved the red hot cookies clone to the other tent now that the melonsocle is gone.
f59

these are at f53 and the red hot is at f43.

6 Likes

Last time I took the blueberry muffin at f63 and the strawberry lemonade at f65. Might take both at f64 this time.

F63 BBM, should i take it? it was fire at f63 from seed.

10 Likes

Strawberry lemonade f63. might take this one tomorrow or the next day.

![20230804_102744|666x500]

(upload://d Qh2VYNGm1yTebuM1KQCkq1yHgH.jpeg)

11 Likes

Took down the blueberry muffin last week, f64.
I might could have even waited longer, but the bud was really strong from seed at f63.
weight was pretty low, better than from seed though.

6 Likes

I also chopped the strawberry lemonade at f66. same as last time. it was getting a lot of amber on the tops nugs. it didn’t really cloud up as much as i would have liked, but it was mostly cloudy the night before.

8 Likes

took down the trainwreck and the alien rock candy on f70. i think i might shorten the water only period next time. runnoff on the water only is still above 400.

Alien Rock Candy

Trainwreck

11 Likes

Next round to start the seed popping this weekend:

Strain Breeder/Source Effect Genetics Type
Golden Ticket (Wonka’s) Happy Bird Seeds S Chocolope X Santa Marta Colombian Gold Fem
Godfather OG X Mean Mug F2 Happy Bird Seeds H Gofather OG x Mean Mug F2 Fem
St. Stephen Happy Bird Seeds IH NL5 X Angel Fly By Fem
Guava Flow Ghost Happy Bird Seeds SH Pineapple Ghost X Kaua’i Electric Fem
Grateful Red Happy Bird Seeds S Grateful Red F1#4 x Grateful Red S1 Fem
Cotton Candy Delicious Seeds SH Lavander x Power Plant Fem
Ice Cream Cake #5 Hawkman IH Wedding Cake x Gelato #33 Fem
Golden Triangle Slammedsanoma420 H Trangle Kush x Appalachia Fem
Widow Bomb Land Race X Monster THCeed SH Widow Bomb X Monster (Bloody Monster (Frankie (Frankenstein) X DragonBlood Hashplant)) Reg
Big Detroit Energy X Road Kill Skunk Doug Dawson IH (MANDARIN SUNSET X LILAC DIESEL #22) X Roadkill Skunk Reg
Grass Fire OG x Dominion Diesel RiekoX IH (White Fire OG x Grass MonkeyF2) X (East Coast Sour Diesel x Dominion Skunk) Reg
Sour Grapes F2 Heliosphear/BOG Jr. H BOG Grape Punch X BOG Sour Bubble Reg
8 Likes