Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Thanks for the kind words. Life is getting back to normal after a few rough weeks. Yeah now that I’m getting older i feel we have quite a bit in our family too.
Anyhow yes I’m still making up packs. I just dropped 5 off yesterday morning. Feel free to shoot me a DM and I’ll get your address. Hope you have a great day.

7 Likes

Okay, thank you very much, I added myself to the list.

2 Likes

any of yall had an issue with mail I’m in ny my last batch of envelopes I sent out like half prob 4 of them just disappeared they never made it to destination or returned its been a long time makes me worry prohibition state and all I hav gotten seeds since then a few time but I’m nervous about sending any more out

4 Likes

No issues that I’ve heard of lately besides the mail running a bit slow due to holidays and covid of course.

3 Likes

I’ve had issues… in a legal state. Have had 1 package I mailed just disappear, a package I sent for someone on strainly was at the PO but wasnt acknowledged for several days, which was an odd one. My mother has 2 people upset cause they sent her checks for my kids’ Xmas presents and the envelope never arrived. Seems Covid and Xmas are just too much for the system to handle??

Hope that puts you at ease

7 Likes

Kinda what I thought too.

2 Likes

yeah I thought so and you are prob right I tried twice to send to an individual both poof so I guess I will try again anyways thanks folks you have eased this lady’s mind

1 Like

Yeah I just shipped a few out, hoping after this week things will clear up. I also have a couple incoming that have taken way longer than normal but it’s just the attempted gut of the USPS and all those sorting machines that were permanently dismantled are the reason for all the issues. Hopefully after the holiday flood of mail and packages things will sort itself out.

4 Likes

I got my package today. Thank you much. Love your packaging

4 Likes

Welcome my friend. Sorry about the delay. Hope they treat you well.

3 Likes

Added my name if this is still open, these look interesting wouldn’t mind a crack at them.

1 Like

Who can pass up lime flavor anything :yum: signed up thank you for the generosity.

3 Likes

I’m very new to OG and very new to growing as in starting my very first grow. I prolly would have never heard of or chose to start a spotted lime auto as my first strain. I happen to be gifted a couple and this thread makes me very excited for my first grow.

10 Likes

Just DM me a safe addy and I’ll ship em your way.

4 Likes

Just shoot a DM and I’ll get em to you asap.

2 Likes

I think you’ll enjoy them very much. I’ve grown a few now and they’ve all been delicious.

6 Likes

With little bit of reading I’ve done I was thinking I would do 18 hrs. On and 6 off. If don’t mind me asking thou, what would be your recommending light cycle for these?

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I like 20 on 4 off until about half way through flower. With about 30 days left I’ll switch to 18/6. But either way they will be fine I’m sure.

2 Likes

sent you a PM @JBow918 would love to try your work

and gladly pay shipping cost

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

4 Likes