Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Originally i49, had one stress hermie and pollinated a female with it. The hermie tasted like banana Laffy taffy so that’s a pheno to look out for.

2 Likes

What in particular are you looking for, sitting on +250 strains/photo/reg? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d like to try my hand at an auto. I’ve got about a dozen seeds left. A few clones rooting off this lady

5 Likes

I tell you what…DM me your address, I’ll put together an “Auto/Reg Package”, 2 or 3 different strains of Autos. You send whatever you wish when received. How’s that? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@misterbee to the rescue! :grimacing::v:

3 Likes

Dimly lit back alley… “whatca want. Whatca need??” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

You got any more autos for trade I have some regulars and landraces
Was after putting some outside this year brother in law has finally given me space on farm. Wanted to try autos as it saves alot of bullshit and can use june/July to flower :crossed_fingers:any thing auto would be helpful am doing a seed run this year of all our cali cuts gonna s1 them and hopefully get some males to try out in this seed run. All the best with yours

1 Like

Hello friends. I just finished shucking another plant full of F2s. Will be sending out messages soon to finish up this run. Thanks guys and gals for your patience.

9 Likes

Hey there. Sorry about the super late reply. I just finished shucking and have a shit ton of new seeds.

6 Likes

Holy shit!! A @JBow918 sighting!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Im very new here @JBow918, forgive me if I’ve jumped on a closed run, I saw the open spots and wanted to see if there was a chance! :pray:

3 Likes

I been trying to be more active lately. Gonna try to get my regular status back. Working on starting up a new grow log for my new tent and light i just got.

Hope all is well my friend!!!

4 Likes

Yeah send me a PM with a safe address and ill hook you up. Welcome to OG my friend!!!

1 Like

Hello @JBow918
I am newly back on OG and I think I put my name on your list at the beginning correctly.
Peace

2 Likes

Hey @JBow918 I just signed myself up as I saw you posted 9 days ago about shucking some new plants. I’d love to grow some of these out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course. Gonna be sending a few packs out today and then again next weekend. Shoot me a PM with your safe addy and ill make it happen.

5 Likes

@JBow918
I also saw this because of KushDaddy’s post ^^^ and signed up. Then realized this is a pretty old thread…

I am an auto fiend. Would love some beans if possible, but no stress if not!

Stay high,
-Dirtron

1 Like

Is this run not happening anymore? They sound fire! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

No we are up and running again. Had to make more seed and get more stickers. This weekend has also been the first day ive been off work all month.

Sorry to all that have been waiting forever.

7 Likes

Hey bro shoot me a safe addy via PM and ill get them out to you.

3 Likes