Spray for fem seeds

would i be right in assuming that if i spray a few bud on a flowering plant with the feminin seed spray to get a few buds to produce feminin pollen and leave the palnt in a tent all by itself then the pollen would pollenate the rest of the buds and produce feminin seeds …correct?

9 Likes

Yep 99%+ fem seeds.

7 Likes

nice thanks ill do m that to one of my killer queens so i can send em out for all the good people of OG LAND

13 Likes

Killer Queen?!! Aw man, so nice @olschool

3 Likes

yeah i have a couple growing right now marble size buds that are soooooo dense getting the spray next week and a 2x2 tent to let one do her thang…lol

1 Like

Dense buds and you’re considering spraying now? I don’t think that sounds right. I thought the spray was supposed to be applied around the flip time.

11 Likes

What are you spraying @olschool , CS or STS?

I’m pretty sure @Randar is right.

Doesn’t high Boron doses induce male flowers?
Wouldn’t it be better using Boron to feminize seeds?

i did hit her with some pollen right after flip but havent seen any seed pods and the buds started out being dense

a cannaboibnol spray from amazon but havnt ordered it yet i may wait until the next grow to try that

1 Like

Greetings @olschool,

Check the STS spray from Omega Genetix on the Azone. It’s reliable and good for many reversals.

Start spraying your seed plant right after you switch to 12/12 flower lighting. Every four days until you see male flowers forming. Usually four or five applications will do the job.

If you want the plant to self pollinate then only spray a few individual branches rather than the whole plant.

At least that’s what works for me,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Ur losing valuable time,treatments should start on day of flip, when I treat my creme de la chem autos it took 3 treatments 4-5 days apart, 2 weeks in i started seeing pollen sacks and 3-4 weeks from first treatment I finally have pollen dropping. Make sure to do treatments during lights out, protect soil from any runoff/dripping, and do not smoke anything that came in contact to the spray. Only spray the desired budsites/growth nodes and not the leaves and can easily spray only a branch or two if u don’t want the whole plant to flip

3 Likes

Seed pods aren’t really gonna be evident till about a month to 5 weeks of getting dusted

2 Likes

Same here, Start spraying before flip.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I’ve not tried it yet, but I’ve always heard high doses of Boron will induce male flowers in females.

I find that when I spray my plants all the strains react differently to the spray. Some react right away within a couple of sprays and some take a few weeks and are very stubborn

At flip or a couple of days before I have never heard of spraying a flowering plant

2 Likes