Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

Absolutely. I won’t print any labels till I have the seeds in hand to make sure I am not wasting any. That said there is no hurry.

3 Likes

The list said the were approved for Spring. Do you know which of the ones on the list are spring and which are fall Doug?

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Not really. I know we started telling folks the Spring box was full a few runs back. May be best to take them as they come depending on which growers will be ready. As an example Holy Crack is 5th on the list but won’t be ready till fall. Another is Bodhi’s Nerika Herbaria Bushman’s Landrace which still does not have a grower listed and is 6th on the list. I believe these are the ones that will be ready.

Blockberry: Accepted - Grower @bassman5420
Alien apparition: Accepted - Grower @Kushking902
Malberry Seeds/Holy Smoke Seeds strain Peshawar : Accepted - Grower @Upstate
Mother’s Milk: Accepted - Grower @catapult
Sheelavathi Indian Heirloom Accepted. Grower - @Oldjoints
DJ Shorts Temple Flo Accepted. Grower - @Kavman
Cobra Lips Accepted. Grower @Budderton
Snowhigh’s Quicksilver: Accepted - Grower @Elpolloloco
BOG Blue Kush: : Accepted - Grower @DougDawson
Jalisco Landrace : Accepted - Grower @Pigeonman

These will not.

Holy Crack: Accepted - Grower @Jinglepot
Bodhi’s Nerika Herbaria Bushman’s Landrace accepted. Grower - Unknown ?
SSDD taken to F3 : Accepted - Grower to package.

22 Likes

BTW…any update on @Sebring’s health, medical status, etc. If in contact, please relay my most sincere Regards!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Thanks. It was exciting.

5 Likes

He is back to work now. So he is much better now.

I didn’t ask if he has a sit down job or not. He was in a wheelchair for a good bit.

:green_heart: :seedling:

25 Likes

That’s fantastic news, thanks @G-paS

5 Likes

Happy to hear that @Sebring is doing better!
Just want to say in advance thank you to all the co-op growers and the co-op team!
I appreciate all your efforts

7 Likes

Did I hear landrace? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Keepingy eyes peeled for this one.

1 Like

I should be ready in time. I have about 500 seeds at the moment but should have a lot more in the next couple of weeks.

11 Likes

lol. :rofl:

I made stickers for my reproduction of the Jalisco :mexico: Landrace if your interested in the graphics @DougDawson ?

Jalisco_Seedpack_Art_Dark

Jalisco_Seedpack_Art_Light

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know why… :rofl:

This is why! :rofl:

My “bad”. Once I got all the seeds shucked I looked at the number and went: **I can’t keep this all to myself that’s not OG." and then asked for the co-op action groups approval and waited like Zod in the rings.

@G-paS , I wasn’t sure if there was space in the spring 2023 box or if I was to hold onto them until the Fall 2023 box but I’ve been in contact with Doug so I know I can get him the seeds in a matter of days or a 1+hr drive so it’s no biggie either or… :rofl: :+1:
:hugs:

OH HELL YEAH YOU DID! Straight 'outa the Mayan’s home turf! :metal:

22 Likes

Sorry I missed this…
Well done preserving landraces @Pigeonman !

5 Likes

Moar seeds for moar people = moar medicine variable for people to be human again! :hugs:

13 Likes

@Piter I don’t believe you missed this. I’m not sure @Pigeonman did a wiki for it

2 Likes

@Piter I haven’t yet and I apologize to everyone for the delay. Now that all the holiday stuff is done I’ll get on that soon enough using the others as a template…

…unless there is a copy/paste template somewhere I missed in the information stream(s). :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I’ll be keeping an eye out for when it goes up.
Your proposal presentation was fantastic

4 Likes

:rofl:

CAN YOU TELL I WAS RAISED BY EDUCATORS AND ACADEMICS?!

:rofl:

9 Likes

@G-paS I would be happy to send a few strains to put in the Spring box. These were/are seed runs/crosses, I did on my own, not an approved Co Op seed run . I have already given quite a few out but, would be willing to help out so the Spring boxes weren’t light. Just say the word and I’ll get a package together.
Have a great day. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

16 Likes

I know it hasn’t made the list what about the @SHSC-1 shiskaberry strain ?

6 Likes