Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

That would be just for the US only?

3 Likes

Yes, that would be USA runs only bud. All Canadian runs go to me and there are no runs from any other countries at this point. @Kushking902 , @Jinglepot , @Pigeonman and @Budderton know to contact me when they are ready. I already have the Jalisco seed in hand for packaging.

13 Likes

Quick update: I cut and hung the lowers, from the Cobra Lips last night. The tops have been hanging for a week and are ready to shuck. Things are looking good to have the seed in Mr. D’s hands by mid Feb. :grin::v::canada:

50 Likes

Good news!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Are all the spring boxes spoken for or can a donation still be made?

Read this. It explains the boxes.
How the co-op box works

This explains the runs in the box

There are more links in the 1st post.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Thanks checking it out now

2 Likes

The unicorn is awesome also check out Scotland’s national motto. It explains a lot.

6 Likes

“Nemo me impune lacessit”
NO one provokes me with impunity

LOL, yeah, that sounds about right…
and we know who that was directed at:wink: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

There needs to be a post with all available strain links so there easier to find, Idk what sign ups are available on here half the time.

Basically there’s some posts that say there closed an some that seems open but have no sign up list.

6 Likes

hi @Forest_Organic

In the section “breeder’s lab” you cand find all actives seedruns, usually this posts have a tag (CLOSED)/(OPEN).

Seedrun posts that still not have a wiki/sign up list, its because the grower are not ready to open sign list yet.

You can active notifications for posts that interest to you.

The ideia to creating a post for update the status is good, but i think this demand alot of work for coop action group.

6 Likes

They don’t make a sign up until they are 2weeks into flower so you just gotta keep up with the ones you like! :slight_smile: Happy hunting lol

3 Likes

Thanks you guys, I think I understand it better.

3 Likes

There is bud. So if you go to the Co-op voting thread in the OP are the runs going and links to them.

Also if you just go to the Co-op section and scroll down you will see all the runs. The titles have been altered to show what state they are in once signups have begun. If signup has not begun it will not show status, but that also tells you it’s active and pre signup like the Blue Kush run.

12 Likes

@G-paS , the Cobra Lips co-op seeds are packed and heading to Mr. D. on Monday.:grin::v:

59 Likes

@Budderton :heart:

ezgif.com-optimize(2)

19 Likes

@G-paS just checking to see if you received the Temple Flo. Says delivered but just double checking.

21 Likes

Yep, Arrived yesterday. Thank You!
:green_heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

Awesome effort and tons of Respect @Budderton. Cheers

6 Likes

Isn’t that a beautiful site. :100: :100: :100: :100:

7 Likes