Sprinklememaynee's Silly Grow Adventures

Happy Halloween :ghost:. Cool giveaway!
Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks sprinkle!
Good luck all ya ghastly ghouls

2 Likes

Great giveaway, @sprinklememaynee ! Love seeing the High CBD stuff get some love. We’ve got some 30:1 going now, and are super grateful for the shot at a solid cultivar with a similar lean!
Congrats to the winner, Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern: Be safe tonight!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

Dam 30:1 must be some good Medicine, what strain is this @Coffin_Dodger

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing with us after your harvest…hope all is going well for you and yours

Gotta have some CBD growing… especially when your dealing with a lot of medical issues etc… y’all know

So thank you… GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and Happy Halloween

2 Likes

No smoke report on it yet, it’s our first run with it, but it’s Doctor Seedsman 30:1 CBD Fem Photo. We had a three pack, two popped and are takin off into the 5th week from seed in our RDWC now, alongside some Negan’s Bat for the high THC side of things, to round out a sensi run.
You can see our updates at Coffin_Dodger’s Continuous Chronicles of Cultivating Chaos.
…gotta go start this week’s update now, actually. Running a bit behind with the holiday!
Happy Halloween, and damn glad we crossed paths.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Hopefully u can make some seeds and spread the medical seeds around.
HAHHAHHA
At 30:1 CBD must be some good medacine

4 Likes

Doh! I’ve got enough high CBD seeds already. :crazy_face:

@sprinklememaynee
Sorry, I should have looked up the strain details before jumping on the list. If my number gets picked, please pick another winner. :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations @killabud !

Send me your details and we can get those out to you!

8 Likes

here is a little sneak peek into what I finally trimmed up from my outdoors run after using the notsodog curing tek.
FDEF086C-6C86-40D5-B06B-28496CF1857F_4_5005_c
from top left, Blueberry Diesel, Euterria, XJ13, CBD 1 X Erdpurt, Sebrings Revenge X Lavender Frosting, and Bodhis Good Medicine

6 Likes

Fuck it! I am on PEI for work and figure I might as well keep this giveaway train going.

I have some CBD Crew Mango Haze that I pollinated with a real stud of a Goji OG

Will leave this wiki up until Friday AM for a chance to win 5 of these with a surprise flip.

1. @Hashpants
  2. @Kasper0909
  3. @BongThrasher
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @JustANobody :us:
  6. @OhNo555 :us: :turkey:
  7. @OnePassionateGrower
  8. @THCeed
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @Piter :es:
  11. @Movement13
  12. @Estacionsj
  13. @illicitmango
  14. @Wizdom
  15. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  16. @IKEA22
  17. @BuckeyeBeanz
  18. @LzBoy
  19. @Mrgreenthumb
  20. @Ghost_Rider
  21. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  22. @Coffin_Dodger
  23. @patsnumone
  24. @420noob
  25. @blowdout2269
  26. @Bobgrows
  27. @FeloniousMonk

Keep adding numbers please

30 Likes

nice jar of the xj13. after you told me how much you liked it, i broke some out that has been curing since last harvest. my oh my i can see why you like it. that is some really good shit. if i do say so myself. this was my first time smoking the xj13 since i grew it. moved that right to the front of the smoking this now list. :wink:

5 Likes

Bro ! I was going to message you haha, my oh my that flavour on it! Really a perfect smoke for getting shit done. Real fruity with some of that trademark jack smell and taste. Excited to see how it cures out. I have a smaller jar of tops that I have hidden until spring to see what comes out of a long cure on it. That plant really thrived in the outdoor organic spa, and will be in my rotation sooner rather than later to ensure I dont run out of it!

6 Likes

that is what i also noticed such a feel good make you wanna do stuff. it has been quite the while since i had one that is as good as the xj-13 is…

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance , for some mango haze

2 Likes

Many thanks for the giveaway @sprinklememaynee !

Good luck everybody!

(And best luck for me :rofl: )

1 Like

That sounds amazing!!

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @sprinklememaynee!
Good luck to one and all.

2 Likes

Thanks for a chance @sprinklememaynee in you giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you @sprinklememaynee for this chance at winning some of your creations and for all your hard work

Good luck everyone

2 Likes