Spuds Garden of Green

Welcome peeps.

Currently growing 4 Blue cheese in flower and down to 2 female Cookies n Chem from 10 in veg.

600 watt hps in flower and 400 watt mh in veg.

Coco/perlite but will be switching to hydro soon.

Canna coco a+b in veg and biobizz bloom in veg. Will be switching to megacrop soonish.

Thanks for stopping by guys.

Ps i can only upload 1 picture for now lol

15 Likes

Looking nice matey. You might know me by my other name bobqp

3 Likes

looking really good! welcome to OG!!

with a first post like that, you’re almost certain to fit in!

everyone getting you on that megacrop train huh? lol

3 Likes

Heres my Green Crack from my last grow they were a bit N tox but still got about 9 ounces

10 Likes

Ah bob good to see another familiar face buddy

4 Likes

Thanks buddy .

Yeah im liking the simplicity of it and so many good reviews from it. I like simple lol

4 Likes

My restrictions have been lifted so heres some more photos :grin:

11 Likes

This place seems a lot more friendlier than rollitup.

6 Likes

You’re home now spud bro. And dropping a first thread like that will definitely get you noticed. I’m going the opposite way now towards organics and soil rather than hydro.

Your restrictions will go faster the more likes and replies you get. And you will see a few familiar names here in time plus many other awesome ones you’ll come to know :wink:

4 Likes

Im only here 5minutes and i feel welcome. Too much bickering on RIU

5 Likes

Thanks man. Yeah i was on 2 minds with hydro and organics but the growth rate with hydro has attracted me more.

My restrictions are lifted now so ive added more photos.

Once people get to know me i have some nice genetics up for grabs to swap :grin:

7 Likes

yea… RIU and the rest seem kinda dumb once you get here…

the threads are easier to manage and the people are 181737474738x happier and friendlier

5 Likes

Yeah its just constant fighing and arguing on RIU. Seems homely over here so far

3 Likes

This is why I left riu. Much better here. This is practically my only social media now :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sometimes its funny to see grown adults act like petty children lol

3 Likes

There’s a shark tank here for that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome @ThatSpudGuy girls looking beautiful man! How long you been growing?

3 Likes

Woo wee. . . .spuds don’t f*ck around guys he came to play!!! Looking great👍

3 Likes

Looking good! I’m a new grower and been on here for a few weeks bugging the hell out of everyone with my endless lists of questions and everyone has been awesome to me! Really cool peeps! Welcome!

7 Likes

He started a couple years ago like myself brother. We started chatting over on RIU but then I found my home here. Went over for a glance. Checked his new thread and progress and told him to join us :grin:

4 Likes