SSDD F2s, bx’s, and crosses

I started documenting this grow in my main thread, but decided to separate it so it would be easier to follow, especially for those who aren’t interested in the mutants.

Here was my initial post in that thread:

I intended to start 10 seeds, but an 11th accidentally fell in the water. All 11 seeds germinated and are now above ground

From @syzygy:

From @HolyAngel:

From @VAkish:

(Edit: Typo on the photo; OG Chem)

These will be grown in soil for medicine, so I don’t plan to keep males, unless one seems suitable for breeding. I may try to make seeds after this run, depending on how this goes.

Because this isn’t my main thread, I probably won’t update often.

65 Likes

Sweet! Great looking crosses. Best of luck with them!

8 Likes

Excited to see what you find in all 5 of these! Hoping you get decent female ratios & plants equal or greater than the parents.

10 Likes

I’ll be following. Hope you keep updating, especially if you find a great F2 or F2 Bx male. Good luck :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Definitely excited to see how these all turn out! Hopefully you get a bunch of girls :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bean bag chair right up front for this. SSDD is so nice

3 Likes

Hate when that happens, but what ya gonna do?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Good luck with your grow, will follow along.

6 Likes

Well, I think the chances of there being a great male is low with such small numbers. Even if there were a great male, I’m not confident that I would be able to identify it. I would certainly need help from you guys.

4 Likes

The great males have to come from somewhere, you may have the lucky ticket! There will be a lot of interested folks to help you out. We’re all looking, you know it’s out there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not much of an update, but I’m home and I had time…

23 Likes

I’ll be tagging along for the ride on this one.
Interested to see how they all go.

I’m wanting to find some SSDD leaners from my Baba Kush f2s and then hopefully a Bubbashine male from the Blue tara f2s. And create something along the lines of SSDD. That’s the long term goal anyway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:v:

11 Likes

Again, not much of an update, but they’re all still alive.

@MoBilly I forgot to tag you.

26 Likes

Not a problem. Thanks for the tag! I’m set to watch the fun and games!

4 Likes

I’m interested to see how that Og Chem/ Casey Jones x SSDD turns out. That one sounds like a winner

5 Likes

2 on top are F2 Bx1
2 on left are F2 Bx1 x (OG Chem x CJ)
4 in middle are F2s
3 on bottom are Triple Sunshine x

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: Ooh still really early but,

how similar the one f2 bx1 is to that one f2 (green)
And then the other two f2’s on the left look similar to each other too (blue)

17 Likes

Same positions as before

@HolyAngel the F2 bx1 and the F2 that you pointed out in green continue to look almost identical. The F2 is a bit taller though.

I’m gonna have to do something with these soon, so hopefully better pictures when I pot them up.

12 Likes

The taller ones are the bubbashine pheno f2s? Looking nice and healthy all around!

I like this one because of the more narrow leaf blades early on, not that it means anything. Seems like the thinnest of the group.

9 Likes

Five days later:

The Trip Sun x has the shortest plant of the group and the tallest.

2nd shortest are the F2s from the BBS pheno mom.

The x (OG Chem X CJ) have the fattest most textured leaves and one is starting to show deficiency (calcium).

12 Likes

Interesting, wouldn’t have expected the TS cross to be small. Wonder if we’re seeing some kind of dominance from the ssdd male.

Here are the only pictures I have of Triple Sunshine A as a seedling and in early veg.

Here’s the SSDD male next to TS. Much more compact growth.

14 Likes